FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do I need to rewrite PLR article i got to put it on my web?

distantship
Do I need to rewrite every PLR article i got to put it on my website? would google notice if i didn't rewrite them and get punished by google?

Anyone pls give me some advices?
Cheers.
riccopt
google only lists one page with exact the same content... so you could get listed or not...
simply make a few changes on the text... change the 1st and last paragraphs... and that will make your page unique...
mtorregiani
You should probably rewrite the whole test. Make it pass http://www.copyscape.com
distantship
riccopt wrote:
google only lists one page with exact the same content... so you could get listed or not...
simply make a few changes on the text... change the 1st and last paragraphs... and that will make your page unique...

Thanks for the tips! Actually i was quite nervous when posting so I decided to change at least two words in every paragraph...
distantship
mtorregiani wrote:
You should probably rewrite the whole test. Make it pass http://www.copyscape.com

Thanks for the website! I never know such tool exists...but hopefully there would be a free tool for it soon...cos I just have 5 free check for month and I've used them all in 2 minutes!