FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How much you would spend for a glass candleholder?

distantship
how much you would spend for a glass candleholder?

since i'm starting a business selling candleholder at Glass Candle Holders i really want to do some market research here to see if i need to reset my price point..(but i only earn so little for each...)

Thanks in advance!
bigt
distantship wrote:
how much you would spend for a glass candleholder?

since i'm starting a business selling candleholder at Glass Candle Holders i really want to do some market research here to see if i need to reset my price point..(but i only earn so little for each...)

Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't spend as much for those 3 I just saw on the front page, but that's not saying much Smile I'd say you should see what your competitors are charging and also factor in the quality and if hand-made or not.

Also, I was about to say something about how this might be in the wrong forum area, but I guess this could be your hobby. Hope the business works out for you, especially in these tough times.
ocalhoun
Check Ebay for prices on similar things.
soljarag
yeah, I would check simular products and see how much they charge
Craeft
Well... a couple questions. Do you make them or order them? If you order them, how much do YOU pay for them? If you make them, how much are supplies for you and then how long does it take you to make each one?

I used to make candles (and thinking about doing it again) and I tried my hardest to only order the accessories from people who made them; ya know... try to buy from the "little guy". I would pay a little more at times because of this, but in my mind, it was worth it.
Crinoid
Really nice website and prices seem to be reasonable to me.
How much would I pay: unfortunately, I'm not using candles at all Laughing
hlavco
The prices seem fair, or even a bit cheap compared to what I see in stores. Glassware is one of those things that always seems to be more expensive than you'd assume...
bloodrider
The limit would be on 10, and it would have to be really something so I would spend that amount of money on a glass candleholder. But that's me Razz