FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

People Management skills

jdelfire
Hello to all frihoster's maybe you guys can help me on some audio or e-books that i can freely download in the internet. i prefer audio or mp3 though... something that will discuss things about managing people....

thank you all in advance
jwellsy
What kind of issues do you need help with? If you can be a bit more specific, it will be easier to help.
gcaughill
jdelfire wrote:
Hello to all frihoster's maybe you guys can help me on some audio or e-books that i can freely download in the internet. i prefer audio or mp3 though... something that will discuss things about managing people....

thank you all in advance

E-books - go to www.sitepoint.com. They have lots of e-books there, you can download freebies etc.
gcaughill
jdelfire wrote:

thank you all in advance

E-books - go to www.sitepoint.com. They have lots of e-books there, you can download freebies etc.