FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Attn. Morpheus - Account Suspenion

nasir44
Dear admins/mods

I was trying to log in today ..but it said i have been banned .. even my site is under suspension
as far as i know, i havent been violating any rules..
can someone pls tell me the reason of this suspesion so i can correct it ..

My site is just based on an online community.. its a forum and has sports videos which are not under any copyright
also for movies .. i use another server
we dont have any illegal videos .. and our site is totally non commerical .. i have no clue to y its banned

nd even my ftp is not working .. and chances of having it back

my previous account is nasirmansoor
nasir44
Also to include that i wanst given any warning by admin or mod that i was hosting illegal stuff (which i was not)
I agree that there were video files on the server .. but i give u my complete assurance and i can provide u further proofs that they were only cricket videos and not under any copyright

and those files were hosted on another server .. not a single file resided on my frihost server

pls can some one pls clarify wuts going on Crying or Very sad
mOrpheuS
We didn't have any problems with the cricket videos hosted on other servers,

This is the primary reason for account suspension -
(These are some forum sections on your forum)
Quote:
Applications & Softwares -
"Share computer applications/softwares or publish reviews"

Games -
"Share Games and/or publish reviews"

Bollywood Movies -
"All latest, old hindi movies here. Download 'em or post reviews"

Hollywood Movies -
"All latest, old english movies here. Download 'em or post reviews"

Lollywood Movies -
"Exclusive listings of Pakistani movies here. Download 'em or post reviews"

And these are some topics found on the forum -
Quote:
[Game] Battlefield 2

Winzip AND Winrar Corporate Editions - No serial needed

[E-Book] Harry Potter All-Parts

[App] Windows XP SP2 9-in-1

SALAAM NAMASTE {CAM PRINT}

Download ** X Men 2 ** Very Good Quality

And many more.
And these were not merely reviews, they were links to warez.

We have a no-tolerance policy towards warez, and are not obliged to send out warnings before taking action.
Some of there posts are more than few months old, surely you've had enough time to take a look and remove them.

you have no idea how much trouble you can get yourself and us into by having such content on your site.
nasir44
bro, the poster was not the admin
i will remove these links asap and i also agree of never allowing anyone to post em again

if u want i'll make a post on the forums saying a NO to these things .. for further assurance, i will ban the user who did it
budazz
i dint know what is your problem?...you mean that you are banned here ?... Very Happy
nasir44
nah dude .. my frihost hosting account got banned coz some stupid poster on my site posted a ware which violated the Frihost TOS Crying or Very sad
budazz
nasir44 wrote:
nah dude .. my frihost hosting account got banned coz some stupid poster on my site posted a ware which violated the Frihost TOS Crying or Very sad

hmmmm you got your hosting here at frihost even if you only have 4 posts and you are a new member here?....i really dont understand? Confused Wink Confused
mOrpheuS
nasir44 wrote:
bro, the poster was not the admin

nasir44 wrote:
some stupid poster on my site posted a ware

The forum sections titled
"Share computer applications/softwares or publish reviews"
and
"All latest, old english movies here. Download 'em or post reviews" ?

Those can only be created by the site admin, and not some "stupid poster".
budazz
nasir44 wrote:
Also to include that i wanst given any warning by admin or mod that i was hosting illegal stuff (which i was not)
I agree that there were video files on the server .. but i give u my complete assurance and i can provide u further proofs that they were only cricket videos and not under any copyright

and those files were hosted on another server .. not a single file resided on my frihost server

pls can some one pls clarify wuts going on Crying or Very sad

wait a minute BOndings said that even the video you are using is in the other server but your main page is in the frihost account, it is also not allowed...see the general chat section look for the mp3 topic... Very Happy
Bondings
I made some changes to the tos, making it a bit easier to understand. You are not allowed to host but also to link to the forbidden files/content like mp3's, hacking, warez, ...
http://www.frihost.com/tos.php
Quote:
# Hosting, linking and content related to warez, mp3's and all other illegal files.
# vBulletin, IPB and other paid forums/software.
Sunny
Hmm he has just 4 posts and got hosting? and it says joined today?. May be he couldn't even remember his forum password and made new account in order to post his problem.

Quote:
Quote:
# Hosting, linking and content related to warez, mp3's and all other illegal files.
# vBulletin, IPB and other paid forums/software.

Just a thought...

I think people will still ask if phbb or smf are allowed, may be because they don't know which forum is paid which is not.

may be you can change it to

"vBulletin, IPB and other paid forums/software, However phpbb & smf forum are free and allowed. "
nik
to make it clear this is not his frihost account was banned. and he got in frihost as gust.
n0obie4life
His forum account and hosting account got banned Wink