FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's your favorite island in Hawaii?

jjhawaii
What's your favorite island in Hawaii and why!
Hawaii is probably the most beautiful place on earth and each Island is different, but each one is your favorite? and if you didn't had the opportunity to see them all tell me about your experience in one of them.
I live in Oahu, but my favorite would be Maui. It's so beautiful , the waterfalls and the road to Hana.
The view from the Haleakala crater is breathtaking. Very Happy [/b]
nhatoday
I went to hawaii last year, I have been to couples islands, but I like the the one with wikiki beach. The other one doesn't have alot things to do
PatTheGreat42
Oahu was nice because you got the big city life, the Navy base, and all that jazz, but you could spend an hour, drive to the other side of the island, and still find jungle and beaches not backed by skyscrapers. It had the best of both worlds.
joe_b
I went on my honeymoon to Maui and it was beautiful. The road to Hana is great, there are waterfalls everywhere. I also visited the Big Island while I was there and saw Volcano National Park. I'd recommend a helicopter tour there, we got to see the lava churning inside a vent. Overall I liked Maui more than the Big Island. I definitely want to go again, next time I'd like to spend some time on Kauai too.
fuzzkaizer
I wanted to visit Hawaii ever since I heard Stan Laurel sing: "Honolulu baby, where'd you get those eyes..." it was when I was a little kid, and didn't understand too much of the lyrics, but it was clear that it must be a marvellous place to be! When I get there one day, I'll tell you!
LxGoodies
To be honest... I like ALL islands of Hawaii ( I've never been there Mr. Green )

ateawonton
the goddess, without a doubt in my mind, the greatest island of all the islands in hawaii, i was lucky enough to have been there twice.
taytay
I really wanna go to Hawaii. I have a friend going to college down there and she bugs me all the time about how awesome it is and that I should come visit. New job wont give me a week of vacation yet D: one day... one day...
ethan_brown
Kauaii My Favorite

The roosters will keep you up all night, down flows way to much for me, wet, nothing to do at night, and the cuisine places are not outstanding. Big Tropical isle is amazing, Honolulu has pretty places as well.
georgio777
I dont have a favourute island, because i dont like hawaii
nelson
jjhawaii wrote:
What's your favorite island in Hawaii and why!
Hawaii is probably the most beautiful place on earth and each Island is different, but each one is your favorite? and if you didn't had the opportunity to see them all tell me about your experience in one of them.
I live in Oahu, but my favorite would be Maui. It's so beautiful , the waterfalls and the road to Hana.
The view from the Haleakala crater is breathtaking. Very Happy [/b]

Nice choice my dear! Maui is my favorite too. I had a chance to go to Hawaai 4 years ago with my family and visit 3 islands there. I visit; Molokai, Na Mokulua and Maui. Maui is most beautiful from all becasue greenary is every where. The island of Maui is the second-largest of the Hawaiian Islands and it is the 17th largest island in the United State.

oliviafoster01
Kauai , the Island chain is graced with dramatic, natural beauty. Outdoor adventures and romantic escapades flourish on Kauai. Spectacular sea cliffs .
kevinwade01
I also like maui island
Aliciawillems
I wanna to visit Hawaii ..There are e Island chain is graced with dramatic, natural beauty. Outdoor adventures and romantic..Hawaii is really neat. Great beaches and really beautiful.
jackbreat
Really excited to heard about Hawaii..its really great place to visit..There are great and gorgeous places which are main attraction point to the visitors...Smile
carleyadriana
Hawaii is most beautiful place in US..There are lot many beautiful beaches and islands which are main attention to the tourist...Hawaii is known as place of islands..
mikeperhem1
The Big Island offers the variety of gorgeous beaches and rocky lava shore. No other island has the ocean life of the big island. We go there every year and swim with sea turtles each day.
jackbreat
Maui County is the best island in HAWAII
jackbreat
Hawaii is full of exotic beaches. I dont think that we can chose one beach as a best
jackbreat
Hawaiian Island is the best island i heard. Its good. If you are planning to go hawaii then must visit this island.
mikeperhem1
Maui county is the best island in hawai
Insanity
I like the big island the most because there's so much to do there and it's the biggest on there is. THe other islands are nice, but you get the most bang for your buck if you visit or live there, because there's just so much to do. The other islands are a nice diversion, but there's more things to do and see in the big island.