FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

men and mustache

What do you guys think of a mustache on a man
Neutral. Whether is fine.
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Shave the catepillar off!!!
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 17

victornumber
What do you think of men and mustache? Do you think of this as sexy? Or weird or gross! What do you guy think? Keep it on your sexy men or shave the catepillar off!!! Very Happy Your views?
jessicawalker
Mustaches by themselves are kind of unattractive to me, but paired with a goatee it's okay.
RubySlasher
I think mustaches on guys is fine and looks kind of cool, but personally I wouldn't want to kiss a guy that has one.
Also, you didn't add an option to your poll for people who really like mustaches and think they're the only way to go.
You just have neutral and negative options. :C
pho3nixsky
I don't really like mustaches i try to shave mine off when it gets too wild.
la_Duchess
I hate them. They are gross. Shave it off...
Crazy_Canuck
I don't care for 'staches, but I do like goatees. Very Happy
Crinoid
Caterpillar could be a bush Laughing
Some men just have to cover the upper lip, like those with weak chin - grow a beard. Even children shudder...
It also depends on quality of hair.
But as I understand, the mustaches owners are not happy to have them in a freezing climate, with frozen condensation under the nose, it's kind of sacrifice from their side.
imera
For me it depends on what kind it is, some trim them and it looks nice, some has this big caterpillar Razz which is not so delicate to hug (my father used to have one), my boyfriend has a small one, both over the lip and under, I think it's okay because it's not sticking so badly, and I don't get it in my mouth Razz so I guess it depends on the person I'm with
nigam
my wife doesn't like mustache. if she sees it grows, she told me to shave it off. she hates it...
Cddhesh
Good topic to discuss Smile, Well about me i keep Mustaches because if i remove them i don't look like a guy on job. I look like a first year college student. So i never completely shave off mustaches, keep them shady.
Chinmoy
it looks the dirtiest thing possible on a man. I hate to keep even mm hairs on my face.
gandalfthegrey
can anyone recommend a good electric mustache and beard trimmer, and where can it be bought.
oufti
just from few days ago i stop to shave me

i'm lazy
vanbakl
he belongs to the form that he's strong, but quite opinionated
nigam
as of for me, it depends on my mode. there are times that I like to wear my mustache. But when I go to some formal event's like wedding and etc. I always make sure that I shave them off.
jwellsy
All body hair should be kept trimmed to compliment the persons personna.
It's none of my business whether other men or women shave their moustches.

For me, it bugs me if my moustache grows over the edge of my upper lip or into the corners of my mouth. Hair in front of my mouth creates a place for ice crystal buildup while snow skiing.
ciureanuc
I'm on a french beard for about 10 years.

[img]http://www.jammag.com/specials/hair&beauty/images/lefrench.jpg[/img]

I have a girlfriend for about 6 years and she never complained. Smile
mtorregiani
I totally hate moustaches!
I don't mind about beards, I even have beard, but I couldn't live with a moustache...
nigam
i hate my mustache...i find it dirty...i usually shave it...
programitv
I think it is old fashionated, don`t really like it on boys
priyank
nevaaaaaaa lol it looks ugly
driftingfe3s
I can't even grow a proper mustache. If I don't shave for a while it looks ridiculous. Probably because it's splotchy and not full. I guess if i waited long enough, it would look okay but I don't have the patience to wait that long while it looks all weird while it's in the process of growing out, so I always end up shaving it off.