FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Very nice host

Fourthbean
Just thought I would say how much I am enjoying this host so far. I got my account quite fast compared to some other hosting I have applied for. ie. 12 hours instead of 60.

I was up at school and downloading a video from my site and the download speed was 2500KBps. That is plenty for me as certain webhosts out there you cannot get above dial up speed of 1.5KBps lol.

Fourthbean
cnnet
agree
I also find it works faster than others
and the net capcity is good too
but I can't reach it to 2500kbs
foggy
Thats good.

I'm sure that I will enjoy the hosting just as much right as soon as I get it.

Thanks for giving me positive things to expect from this host.
thame
I agree, this has been the best free hosting that I have come across, and trust me, I have been looking for a while!

I love frihost!
Fourthbean
cnnet wrote:
agree
I also find it works faster than others
and the net capcity is good too
but I can't reach it to 2500kbs

I wouldn't be able to reach that speed either unless I had access to my schools internet which has a fat bandwidth pipe. And since most people do not have access to enough bandwidth to test this host to its fullest I figured I would post what I have found.

How old is frihost anyways?
ganz
Yea this host seems pretty good to me. I like the features and these are what first attracted me to it. It also has a nice forum with a great community and seems like a nice place to post. Its also very fast.
Alienz
Have tried a few free host service, I can say that this is the best host I came across. It has nice speed and with a great community over here.
Conikair
I agree, this is really excellent.
icugaming
Yes- great features... perfect amount of bandwidth. Couldn't ask for more.
Mofalution
after this post, i'm going to request my own space Smile

stay tuned! Nice host! Or? No! VERY NICE HOST!
Helios
well, now frihost is the best.. but what will happen after netrulon will recover? =P
coolpages
yup i agree with everyone
Frihost is really a awesome hosting site... lots of cool features included in cpanel. plus the servers are fast too

thnks so much
Bline
dude ther is no doubt that frihost is the best host out there.
sean
yeah~ fully agree with ya all. friendly supported, stable and fast server!
it's da best Very Happy
jaleung
I agree....
this is the best free host ever
niceboy
but I want to say is

the speed is very slowly here
Bondings
niceboy wrote:
but I want to say is

the speed is very slowly here

Do you mean the speed of the forum because of the image ads?
ww2
i couldnt agree more..this is definatly the best free host cos i was also looing for some time and i can say you that i didint vrealy find better...

They all look alike but there is always something that makes free hosting less free and here is for now just perfect...
vizavex
Frihost stable
and realiable

Hope it keep as long as it can Wink
shukyi
yea! I agree with you.

I think the host is good.

but the speed of this forum is slow Confused
Alienz
shukyi wrote:
yea! I agree with you.

I think the host is good.

but the speed of this forum is slow Confused

Maybe due to the ads implement here.
Fourthbean
Thats strange, because I do not have a problem with the forums being slow. I will try and access them with a more lowly computer and see how slow it is.

Are you on dial up or some kind of high speed connection ie dsl, cable, fiber?
Fourthbean
Ok, I came here with a 500 celeron with 64MB of ram running windows 98se. The forums are not slow in my opinion on this pc. It does take longer than on my main pc though. About 2 seconds to go to a different page.

So I guess it goes back to what internet connection you have and maybe if you have a slower computer than this machine ( I hope not ).

It could also be that you have spyware/viri on your computer slowing it down.
pacslim
Helios wrote:
well, now frihost is the best.. but what will happen after netrulon will recover? =P

never heard of netrulon what's that and yes like everybody, I'm 2 are verry pleased with this free hosting for my forum n site BIG THNZX FRIHOST Wink Keep up that amazing great work as free host Very Happy
vizavex
AGREE ~~! Cool

Realiable and stable
wistom
agree, it's very good .through my speed not very good.
beyond-pro
yeahh i think i've posted more than 5 postz how i register Razz Razz Razz ??
hong
I agree with you.

Hoping that Frihost will last long long long.
irish_18
I love frihost too! Smile the best host ever! Wink
supersonic
This web host is really great. A ton of banwith, email, cpanel. The only thing that could be better is they could add more space. My last host offered 500 megs of space and I was able to hold a ton. I only used around 300 of it. And there speed was still pretty good too.
planet
Not having received the right to the webserver yet (applied moments ago) I must say that I'm enjoying this forum =)
Does anyone know the reasons why this "golden egg" befalls us?

I'M NOT COMPLAINING! =)
fireyemtgirl
I'm glad I came across this thread. I'm looking forward to it, I hate trying new programs, or anything online, and having to go through the pain in trial and error. I'm glad I took the time to do some research in finding a good hosting site Smile
earthchild
I completely agree. Frihost is wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you Very Happy
dxhunter
Frihost.net is give Good Service but....

Writing message this forum but give very little Point Sad (only 1.70, 1.20, 1.55)
Why give little point users ? and Account Points border is -10 and after delete host is possible give big points or account delete border is UP -50 or more....

I hope understand my Bad english Very Happy
krazeek
vizavex wrote:
Frihost stable
and realiable

Hope it keep as long as it can Wink

this is very true although i experience 10-20 seconds of downtime on my site everyday it is still very nice and it doesnt bother me to have so little of downtime. it is alot better than going days without a site. I would be lost on the internet without a website.
budazz
i think speed is still depends on your internet connection...

Very Happy
Summer
Cool Bondings . Bondings Cool . Do u agree ?

I m I cant find another host like Firhost as they provide advertisementless , 10 GB traffic (so much) , 250 mb space (enuf for me ) . Other free host are just too stingy . I hope I can get back my broadband soon so that I can start building my site .

Thanks Bondings .
darrell
Fourthbean wrote:
Just thought I would say how much I am enjoying this host so far. I got my account quite fast compared to some other hosting I have applied for. ie. 12 hours instead of 60.

I was up at school and downloading a video from my site and the download speed was 2500KBps. That is plenty for me as certain webhosts out there you cannot get above dial up speed of 1.5KBps lol.

Fourthbean

Haven even reach 2500kbps so far
mikecoyne83
Yeah for a free web host this is pretty friggin sweet
leat397
Support!
Reliable, flexible and stable is the main criteria to choose hosting service and this place costs free of charge.
I am not hesitiated to recommend to our friends. Laughing
shwetanshu
yeah i agree that this is the frihost for me ever. Firstly i used Tripod, but it showed ads and that too pop-ups so that was really very annoying, then i shifted to angelfire, but the ad problem still existed but then i shifted to zoomshare, it shows hell lot of ads, i dint even saty there for 2 days and shifted back to tripod and then somebody told me about Frihost and i m simply loving it.
fishol
Sounds good,but it's slowly.
chiragcoolboy
Yea it sounds good but look at its speed Mad
guth75
I love frihost too! It's excellent!
Aredon
shwetanshu wrote:
yeah i agree that this is the frihost for me ever. Firstly i used Tripod, but it showed ads and that too pop-ups so that was really very annoying, then i shifted to angelfire, but the ad problem still existed but then i shifted to zoomshare, it shows hell lot of ads, i dint even saty there for 2 days and shifted back to tripod and then somebody told me about Frihost and i m simply loving it.
I have to agree that the lack of adds on frihost websites is wonderful. It has definitely been a blessing for me to have a reliable host that I don't have to pay for. Seeing as how I'm dirt poor these days Laughing. Don't think it's possible to say it enough, but thank you bondings!
Ghost900
guth75 you really dug up this post, its over four years old.

Although I agree, its the best free web-host that I have found. While there are very rare crashes that last awhile it has a very good up-time.
spring567
Because fri does't have many host users.
Aredon
spring567 wrote:
Because fri does't have many host users.
What?... I really don't think that has anything to do with it. In fact, I'm not even sure what you mean by "host users".
tchaunt
Why not dig up the topic, though? Four years later and FriHost is still the absolute best in web-hosting. There's no advertisements, no pop-ups, plenty of storage, free databases, free access to a great forum, a nice amount of bandwidth, and the rights to use FriHost for virtually almost anything you want!

Cheers to Bondings!
Utopia GFR
3 years later, still active on the forums and glad to have free webhosting.

Throughout the years, our host has endured several attacks and immediate response & action were always taken even in the worst cases Smile

Glad that our community is still booming and that new servers are operational Smile

Cool stuff, really!
mOrpheuS
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-25249.html

-close-