FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Logitech Wave keyboard

jackill
Is anybody using this keyboard. I'm going to buy new keyboard and I'm considering buying a Wave. My actual Tracer keyboard is a piece of.. you know Wink Letters wiped up after 2 months :/ So are Wave's letters durable?

I'm also considering also Logitech Media. Is this kayboard durable?
jackill
Nevermind, I've just bought Logitech Cordless Desktop EX 110. Very nice set, keys are soft and quiet, mouse is working smooth, but wheel is a bit noisy. Operating range is about 4m, which I consider as sufficient for home use. Now I'll see how long batteries (Duracell included in set) will last.
David_Pardy
I think I recently got the same set. Is that the one with the laser mouse instead of the optical mouse? I'm at work right now so can't check.

I got it early last year and have had to replace the mouse batteries about 4 times, although I was using cheap heavy duty batteries a couple of times.

I think I've changed the keyboard's batteries once, and it turned out not to be the batteries causing whatever problem I was having, I think the computer had actually locked up or something Wink.

GREAT keyboards though, but I would recommend disabling the "X" key on the left-hand side because I keep accidentally bumping it and closing the programs I have open. Also, the cat steps on it and does the same as well Wink.
jackill
No, mouse is optical, not laser. I'm considering buying rechargable batteries, it will be cheaper than buying new alcaline batteries avery time. But I think those Duracell's included in set shouls last at least few months.