FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

q's about gf getting pregnant...

djcaution
K so I'm new to this and there's some things I have questions about.

Say she gets pregnant the week before her period, or even a few days before. Will she instantly not get her period as soon as shes pregnant or would she still get that one and miss the next one?

How soon after she gets pregnant can a pregnancy test verify as such?
mikakiev
Is her period coming regularly?
Usually, people suspect pregnancy when the period doesn't start as they expected.
The test won't show any result yet. Maybe try in 2weeks. better to buy a reliable product for a test.
RubySlasher
I think girls can still have periods even if they're pregnant.
atul2242
RubySlasher wrote:
I think girls can still have periods even if they're pregnant.

Sorry but NO periods after pregnancy.

The period will clean the utreus and the growing baby inside will be washed out....
Smile
And this is true for all mammals.
HamsterMan
Or in the case of a normal period, the unfertilized egg/s and uterine lining will be washed out.

Also, not all mammals have periods. Some mammals instead reabsorb the uterine lining.
mikakiev
After the pregnancy is started the period is stopped but in some cases every month woman can experience light bleeding but it will last only short time and will be only like stains on the underwear.It is not a period discharge.In the early stage of pregnancy light bleeding can suggest that egg is having difficulties in implantation and there is not enough hormones in females body to carry on the pregnancy.If the bleeding starts try to obtain hCG test (blood sample) to rule out miscarriage.