FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Knowing if I get a reply from an old Post

Possum
Hi

I may be wrong..

I like to occasionally read some of my old post.

I think I have noticed that some of the threads have been added to .. I usually get an e-Mail notification of post to my threads..

Am I missing something..
Bondings
It's the "Watch this topic for replies" link. Then you get an email if someone posts to that topic. Unless there is a problem during email delivery, you should be getting one.
Possum
OK.. thx.. Well I do enjoy going back over my post anyway..

thank you
AftershockVibe
Remember that when you edit posts you can change the option to get replies emailed to you. Unfortunately you'll still have to do this manually though.
Bondings
Do you mean the topics you posted in or the topics you created? I could try to make a page with the x latest topics updated, which were created by you.
Possum
Its not a big problem and it could be my memory..

I will take more notice in the future. And make sure I tick the boxes that guarantee a reminder E-mail is sent to me..

thank you
truespeed
View Your Posts? That lets you know where you have posted and if its been updated.
infinisa
Hello All

I am definitely no longer receiving notifications of posts to threads that I have asked to be notified about. I always used to, but the last one I received was on 27/10/2008! I've even searched my mailbox spam, but nothing there either.

I should really appreciate a solution to this problem, as it's hard to keep up a dialogue if I don't get notified about posts.

Thanks in advance.
internetjobs
But i am sure it will send notificatin.. But i am not remember i checked settings for notification. I am hosting a phpBB forum and i am getting the reply notificaiton from it... my forum members too