FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How did you spend your Valentin's day?

sana618
hay people how did you all spend you Valentin's day?

as for me, i spent d morning chatting with my friend the next 2 hours sleeping and from the afternoon till night i went to a beach barbaque with my cousins. all in all it was a wonderful day for me.
so how was yours?
Parkour_Jarrod
i spent the whole day at home reading library books, and writing the book that im currently writing. the got a text from my GF (wasnt able to call her or see her Crying or Very sad ) saying
The text wrote:
Yes i have
thats all it said Confused

P.S. mod or you should change name, you spelt Valentine's wrong Razz also just wondering because its a link about Valentines day shouldn't it be in Relationships forum?
Xanatos
Working.......... Rolling Eyes
la_Duchess
Valentine's day is also my wedding anniversary. My hubby and I went out to a real nice restuarant and then stayed over night at the Hilton. We had a great time. Happy Valentine's day to all.
SpellcasterDX
Just chilled at home watching movies and stuff. No gf or Valentine for me.
Keran
I pretty much didn't do anything, since I don't have a gf atm. But at the end of the day, this song perfectly describes what I was doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4
Arty
Keran wrote:
I pretty much didn't do anything, since I don't have a gf atm. But at the end of the day, this song perfectly describes what I was doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Rofl!
andredesignz
I played pool in the day and in the night i partied on a boat ride
sana618
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
i spent the whole day at home reading library books, and writing the book that im currently writing. the got a text from my GF (wasnt able to call her or see her Crying or Very sad ) saying
The text wrote:
Yes i have
thats all it said Confused

P.S. mod or you should change name, you spelt Valentine's wrong Razz also just wondering because its a link about Valentines day shouldn't it be in Relationships forum?

well Parkour_Jarrod i don't think this thread should be in the Relationships forum,because i'm not asking people about their relationship here, just about their day, how they spent it as most of them must have gone on their usual work, or even if some one wanted to make it special were not able to ....
some think like that, thats why i put it in the General forum.
and as for the spelling, don't we all make mistakes, sorry about it.
[quote=" la_Duchess"
Valentine's day is also my wedding anniversary. My hubby and I went out to a real nice restuarant and then stayed over night at the Hilton. We had a great time. Happy Valentine's day to all.[/quote]

Happy Valentaine and wedding anniversary to you la_Duchess.[/quote]
guissmo
I spent the whole day either watching a Math contest or playing Left4Dead in a net shop.
I realized it was Feb14 after it all.
the-guide
I went to Phuket (Thailand) with my family travel around this beautiful island, very nice Valentine's day for me. Very Happy
Tuvitor
I spent my Valentine's day at home with my Fiancee. Very Happy
Afaceinthematrix
I spent all day working. After I got off work I went home. My friend then called me; he was drunk off his ass. He asked if I'd come over, so I did. I then went and picked up these two girls he told me about. He was way too drunk to drive. I took the girls over to his house. I started talking to one of them. My friend then started getting way too drunk. I told him to go into the backyard because I could tell he was about to vomit. His stubborn ass refused, so he vomited all over the floor. I then cleaned it up. Those two girls "felt bad for him" so they went to "comfort him" while I cleaned up the vomit... WTF? That was highly ironic. I have to clean up the vomit yet he's the one that gets comforted... I was like "Comfort me! I had to clean it up!" I don't usually drink, but that lead me to drinking. I didn't get drunk, though. I just had a few drinks and then around 3 AM I realized that I had to get up in 4.5 hours for work so I decided to go home.

That was the story of my V-Day.
missdixy
Valentine's Day was pretty awesome for me -- I ended up going to a concert with my boyfriend and my cousin and her husband. So, I got to see my favorite mexican singer (Gloria Trevi) live while I jumped around drunk hugging a bunch of gay kids. Yeah, it was awesome.
Mrs Lycos
Hmm. i wanted chocolates in that day xD. I dont have a bf so. Rolling Eyes
In the day i looked some anime and read comics, and in the afternoon i went with all my family to the beach and stay here to when it was almost night. =D I was a bit stressed this days so i swim like crazy, i love to swim ^^ . And in the night i have something to drink took a bath and went to sleep :O
Not a romantic one , but it was funny xD
hlavco
I did the same thing for Valentine's Day that I do for any other Friday... get up, hang out at my friends' house, thenn go to work. Nothing really exciting, but whatever. I'm not one of those people who hates Valentine's Day for no good reason, so it's just another plain ol' day to me, except that it occasionally results in free candy.
jsarnold
Playing with my little boy all day, reading him a bedtime story and then working during the evening, writing a love story for the Frihost competition!
Dark_Jedi06
My girlfriend and I go to different universities, so I drove the 2.5 hours to go see her, took her to a quaint park with a gazebo where we exchanged gifts and I romantically recited to her a poem I had written. It was then off to a fancy (but moderately priced) dinner and a night spent laying in bed and watching A Walk to Remember.
Diablosblizz
I worked for 12 hours. Woke up, went to work came home went to work. Did that the next day too. Pretty fun.
jsarnold
Diablosblizz wrote:
I worked for 12 hours. Woke up, went to work came home went to work. Did that the next day too. Pretty fun.

You know, some people can have too much fun.
m-productions
Well my first plan was to take out a good friend of mine, (who i do happen to like) however, she just dosnt happen to like me the same way so to say, so that kind of failed =(. Lukily there was a backup to go to a party with some friends at work, but in the end i didnt go, to many people i didnt know, and I just hate groups of people i dont know. Thus I just stayed at home and played world of warcraft. haha what a life right? *sigh*
watersoul
Chilling out in the day then a good night out with my friends, picked the best time to be single I reckon this year...saved a fortune on Valentine card n presents!!

Very Happy
Vladalf
I spent it alone, reading some books and listening to music. I mostly spend days like this alone with my phone closed, I'm a misanthrope after all.
Vladalf
TurtleShell
My partner cut my hair, which I have been asking her to do for a while now. We went grocery shopping and ran some errands. I made a great hash for lunch, and for dinner we had Ricearoni with little pieces of curry tofu chicken in it. Our kid did her homework. The highlight of the day was going for a walk in the mid afternoon. It was a good day, but not what most people would consider fun and exciting. I guess you had to be there.
soljarag
I went to the movies, and about 15 minutes after I left there was a 200 person riot at the theater.
I had no idea it happened, but I was looking in the newspaper today, and there was a huge article on it…. Im glad I missed it…

The paper said it was because the movie “notorious” and there was a bunch of wanna be gangstas..

On a side note, DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE MOVIE “the international” .. it sucked
mrcool
we spent it at home only...havin' our pizza while watching different movies 'til wer sleepy...
mgeek
I forgot all about it! I was so busy with my work that I actually forgot Valentine's day this year.
spring567
I was thinking where is my girl all day long .
Dean_The_Great
I watched Lobster cook in a pot, drank a bunch and spent it with a couple friends. It was an alright Valentines... by no means the best.
Zombie
Unfortunately, I spent Valentines alone. I don't currently have a girlfriend, as my most recent dumped me before valentines.
no2joinmovie
sleeping alone Confused
Josso
In chicago airport with my girlfriend
sana618
Josso wrote:
In chicago airport with my girlfriend

were you going some place or coming from some place, or is it that you got stuck there for no reason of yours?
MindMe
I spent my valentines day alone.
disturbedscape
I spent mine at home, alone. =[
PatTheGreat42
I spent mine in New York, single. *sob*
urtrivedi
Generally I spend my whole valentine's day in searching for a valentine,
but didn't find yet. I hope next year this will not be the case.
hamza1122
i don't celebrate valentine's day but my friend's birthday is on Valentine's day. LOL. How cool is that? Very Happy
stel4e
Here in Bulgaria we have two celebrations on that date 14th February - The Valentine's Day and The Wine's Day (called "Trifon Zarezan"). So as I don't have boyfriend right now (and then) .. I celebrated the Wine's Day with friends and we drinked lots of wine... it was really great celebration now that I think about it Smile ahahahah
Greatking
either at work or out with my boyfriend. enjoying it like i enjoy any other day.