FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

U2

Jean Havoc
Anyone here who knows the band U2? I'm a big fan of them ^^
php_wizard_l33t
I have heard of them but I do not recall any of their music.
I mostly listen to Rock and Rap, if U2 is included with them I don't know about them.
inesquecivel
It's true...

already have a forum about this subject!

MUSIC'S FORUM!

Wink
Phil
U2's been around since I was in school (about 20 years ago). I was never a huge fan of their's, but they did put out some good music.
If I remember right, they started out as a christian-rock band, then drifted off into more secular/political music.
petgraveyard
Finally, one band I can agree with! I don't think there is anyone who HASN'T heard of U2...they are mega-popular! They have a few excellent songs here and there, the rest of the stuff is just OK.

Beautiful Day and All Because of You are their two best songs in my opinion.
Healckles
U2 is classic

Is one of my prefered bands^^, i like too much his musics, expeciallity in the 80īs

But my favorite song is one of the lasts
Eletrical Storm
BioHaZaRD
I like their older stuff. Their newer stuff isn't so great in my opinion, except for Vertigo (which is ok).
jarred89
Yeah U2 rocks i like all there songs there the best i use to go to movie world and they played Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me at the end of batman
alextweewielers
great band I own Best Of 1980-1990.
Caxius
i dont like this band... yes, they are a good band, but i prefer other styles, but they have good song as elevation or vertigo! Wink
memsa
U2 remain one of my favourite bands, though I went through a period of mourning with the Bono "ornage glassess" phase in their music.

Their social consciousness is inspiring.
Ialso like REM.
OxIDus
very good group!!!! Twisted Evil
ollandjeugd
U2 is the biggest band of the world !!!

They made a lot of fantastic songs ! Razz
Slowhand
Afcourse I heard about U2... its a big name in the Netherlands.. I like the music!
keres
U2 is the first rock group that i listen !

I am a great fan next concert i am going !!
startsomething
U2 has some really great music. And I'm not talking purely instrumental. Their lyrics have deep meaning, and can be interpreted in many different ways, all of them very deep and emotional. Take "City of Blinding Lights" for instance. This was written after the 9/11 attacks, and is a song to provide hope to all of us, especially the New Yorkers. It tells us to be strong and come together, that everyone has good in them, and if we can bring it out, we are stronger than anyone can imagine. This is one of my favorit U2 songs, along with Electrical Storm.
CrimsonStrange
Their performances were fantastic, and the general conversations were good. Applause
I could've done without some of the sillier stuff, though.
(Thankfully, there wasn't much.)
hcjgh
they are TRUE LEGENDS
ronjacob
Especially "where the streets have no name" and "with or without you"
Hippie
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=11worst :-)