FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[RESOLVED] Awstats not showing anything?

althalus
I just checked Awstats and was surprised when I seem to have lost all logs of activity from the start of this month. No visitors, no robots, no bandwidth..

Now I'm sure I've had visitors (not that many I guess) as the CMS I use has its own logs. They're not as detailed as Awstats though, which is why I checked..

So what's up, doc? Confused
Bondings
althalus wrote:
I just checked Awstats and was surprised when I seem to have lost all logs of activity from the start of this month. No visitors, no robots, no bandwidth..

Now I'm sure I've had visitors (not that many I guess) as the CMS I use has its own logs. They're not as detailed as Awstats though, which is why I checked..

So what's up, doc? Confused

You need to go to cpanel --> stats selector and there select awstats. Please don't select all those programs unless you really use them all. All those statistic programs are generating a lot of cpu (3 programs=3 times the same log checking) so I disabled them by default on all accounts. It really makes a big difference.

After the stats area loaded once, you can press on update in awstats whenever you want to update them. It will however take a while depending on your traffic, but it will be up to date.
althalus
Ah I see. Thanks for the quick reply, Bondings. Smile

I'll activate Awstats only (it is the best of them anyways) and see what happens. Smile

Edit: Yep, works like a charm. Smile Thanks again!