FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Grand Rapids Nights: a Vampire: the Masquerade game

BlackroseDigitalDesigns

http://grandrapidsnights.aceboard.com/index.php

I would like to invite all of you to join us at Grand Rapids Nights, a new and innovative way to play Vampire:the Masquerade. A paper and pencil RPG from White Wolf Games, brought to life with a customized forum style game play.

Grand Rapids Nights is in-depth world based in the real world city of Grand Rapids, MI. Real people and places have been reVAMPed to fit in with a world full of social terrorism and vampire gang wars. (Bloods and Crypts have never been so literal)

Gamers new and old are welcome to join. Support and assistance is available for those unfamiliar or need to get reacquainted the OWoD setting and rules system.
jsarnold
I have no understanding of this sort of game at all - perhaps it might be good to have a newbie guide or introduction for new people?
BlackroseDigitalDesigns
I am available for any questions you or others may have. You can contact me via the forums or at GrandRapidsNights@gmail.com.

Considering the different levels of player experience its really hard to write an all encompassing intro, if this sounds like it might be right up your alley, please don't be afraid to ask any questions you have.

Your Friendly Neighborhood StoryTeller,
Liam BlackRose