FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

slow access to forum

inphurno
i dont kow if anyone else is having this problem but earlier today i wasn having problems to login. the main page of frihost and the forum login page were very slow to load up. also the login would take a really long time and then ask if i wanted to save index.php Confused is this a general problem or is there something that i am doing wrong?
malcolmpreen
I was trying to login last night (about midnight GMT) and any attempts were met with a blank screen - I gave up at about 0300 (when I finished watching the hockey on ESPN America).

Whatever was up appears to be fixed now...

Malcolm
Bondings
Ouch, I was hoping I fixed the problem. I monitored the server quite some time yesterday and the problem never occurred. I guess I'll have to try some other things.
inphurno
ok no prob i just wanted to post to see if others had the same problem as me. also i have seen this type of thing has been happening for me from time to time during the last week. i dont know if its related to yesterdays problem Sad
Bondings
inphurno wrote:
ok no prob i just wanted to post to see if others had the same problem as me. also i have seen this type of thing has been happening for me from time to time during the last week. i dont know if its related to yesterdays problem Sad

The problems have been occurring for over a week now, I think. But it's getting better now I think/hope.
inphurno
well thats good news! Very Happy
Bondings
Also, if you again encounter problems with the server, please report it here or in another topic.
Ghost Rider103
About two hours ago I could not get into the forums.

Now about 20min ago when I was just able to get back into the forums, I had to log in again. I usually never have to log into Frihost unless I clear all my cookies. However it seems when the forums time out, I have to log back in.