FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.imagegarage.net

munkey_boy
http://www.imagegarage.net/ - Free image host. Very Happy

Just a little project of mine I thought I would share.

Like imageshack, but faster, less cluttered, less ads and you get a direct link to the image so you arent forced to wait for a page to load to just see the image - best of all, its free. Very Happy
coreymanshack
Maybe add the link into a text box and have a one click "copy" button.
Ghost Rider103
Looks very clean. I think all you need to do is get yourself a very nice logo. It doesn't even have to be an icon like logo, but maybe something a little bit more fancy with the text.

I did a web design job for www.dofollowsearchengine.com and I think how I did this website is something you want to try with your website. You can see my link on that website link I gave you, my company name is KNR Designs.

I didn't take the time to upload an image, but it seems pretty simple enough to where you shouldn't have any problems with looks or anything.

Well good luck, I might use it in the future.
truespeed
You also need to point out what the max file size is,as i assume there is one.
munkey_boy
coreymanshack: Like on photobucket?

Ghost Rider103: Thanks, I play round in Photoshop a little so I might try and make a flash looking logo. Very Happy

truespeed: Thats another one of the features, I forgot to mention. No file size, but if it gets abused, then I will have to limit this.

Thanks for the comments. Razz
coreymanshack
munkey_boy wrote:
coreymanshack: Like on photobucket?

Ghost Rider103: Thanks, I play round in Photoshop a little so I might try and make a flash looking logo. Very Happy

truespeed: Thats another one of the features, I forgot to mention. No file size, but if it gets abused, then I will have to limit this.

Thanks for the comments. Razz

You're def going to need to limit the file size, they could hog all your bandwidth with a file that never ends.

Yes like on photobucket.
munkey_boy
Hey guys, I would appreciate it if you could digg this for me. Razz

http://digg.com/software/Image_Garage_Free_Image_Hosting
chatrack
Hi,

Site is Interesting. Shall I tell you some thning?

1. your site give a first look of "Google Home page"
2. After uploading, give link to the photo file as a <a href... type link
3. you may create new folder with name generated randomlely and then put the file in it with the same name as uploaded file- it will prevent browsing by others
4. can you give a thumb nail preview of the file just uploaded
5. any max. file limit ( atleast a warning of large file before upload)

I was also looking for such an Upload script.. an I found one

This site is good. interesting

regards

chatrack
coollateral
it is very good but.
imageshack was opened before your site,
when a person upload an image to site, how can get to mainpage. if you make a link to mainpage on top will be better.
but it is very very good.
coreymanshack
I uploaded my first image to it the other day when I was talking on frihost IRC about this phpgd script i was running.
munkey_boy
Thanks for the feedback. I really like the thumbnail preview after posting idea. And I will definitely make a link to the frontpage after uploading an image.
misha9090
Not working dude...
nivinjoy
Hey dude...The site does not seem to work..!! When i entered the site address the following message appeared...!!

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at AppStuff Port 80

Hope you will make it right as soon as possible and hope to see your site soon...!!!
tamilparks
its not opening
nivinjoy
Hey mann...It's still the same thing..It's not working...!! Make it right soon...!!! So that all can see your site..!!
blueroomlatenite
Tried to view your website but I got the following error:

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

I hope you get it up and running soon, I'm very interested in the design!
nivinjoy
That's what i said...!! It's still the same out there...!! I thought it would be a new service but anyway hopes are still on...!!!