FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Trade Cards

Blazole
anyone know how to get free trade cards. i need some suppliers really bad. I really need someone to help me out finding some good suppliers.
spring567
What are trade cards ? What do you want to do with these ?
coolclay
What do you mean by trade cards. Like trading baseball cards or what?
silverdown
The only way you will get FREE trading cards is if your have a VERY good friend or the cards are worthless. Other then that... you must PAY!
Fatality
Yeah usually trading cards cost money and to get really 'good' ones they can be pretty pricey. Check around online. There has to be some info about where to get them if not ways to buy them.
Futile
Trade Cards? People collect all kinds of cards, trade all kinds of cards. That is rather a general question. What type of cards are you talking about?
PennyLane
Mmm I only collect online trading cards, but I heard from my brothers that these regular trading cards can be very expensive... Like said before it depends on which cards and if they are rare or not...
jsarnold
I used to play World of Warcraft (Yes - there really is someone who can talk about playing this game in the past tense!) and one of the things that struck me was how much money Blizzard was making from these trading cards. If you bought about $250 worth of cards, and you were lucky, you might possibly be able to get a pet rabbit or a new hat for your character.

Even more amazing than this was the fact that people were actually falling for it, and thinking themselves clever!

I think I know who the clever half of the trade was...