FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Relationships true?

amk12345
is that true........i want u people to discuss your opinions about Relationships.......i think it is not true.......
deanhills
What is true? What relationship is the most important one in your life? You? So hopefully that part is true in your life, as it will have a very big effect on how true the relationships with other people would be. If you have a true and strong relationship with yourself, it will be much easier to cope with relationships with other people. Hopefully your relationships will be true, but one probably has to accept that it can be untrue as people come and go all the time. So would be good if you can rely completely on yourself and not be needy and dependent on others as the neediness can set you up for great disappointment if the relationship is not true..
apple
what exactly is your question? I and most others who read this will not have any cluse as to what you'd like to discuss. Elaborate please.
raggadoon
amk12345 wrote:
is that true........i want u people to discuss your opinions about Relationships.......i think it is not true.......

Its true!!!
apple
still waiting for clarification on the question
Parkour_Jarrod
amk12345 wrote:

Huh? do you mean are relationships true? is love true? or what? i would say that love and having a well bonded relationship is true, anywho i'm still confused what your on about><
RubySlasher
Well if you want to be all existential about it, everything around you could be a lie–
an illusion– a world projected only by your own conscience. You could be alone trapped in a bubble of jelly underneath a sea of primordial ooze in a world of entirely different physics and laws.
It's unlikely, but you never know.
TrueFact
I wounder like everyone else, though I think you mean emotional relationships, aka love relationships. If this is the case, then yes and no, you can't expect that everyone is honest about how they feel towards someone else. Some people will try to use others, while some people truly fell in love.

If it is not the case, then please tell us what kind of relationships you are talking about!