FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

change the system

amk12345
hello i think if u could change the system of this topic it will be better........
rvec
hello i think if u could explain ur post better it will be better........
Ghost Rider103
Hello, I think you both need a very good lesson on spelling and grammar. But I think the topic starter needs a very good lesson on how to make good quality post.

Now my own post could be extremely useless, however I am going to make this post a little more useful!

Go to Google, and type in "Online English Classes" and I would highly recommend taking one of these classes, probably somewhere near the first grade level.

There, this post is now 100% useful!

Laughing
saratdear
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Hello, I think you both need a very good lesson on spelling and grammar. But I think the topic starter needs a very good lesson on how to make good quality post.

Now my own post could be extremely useless, however I am going to make this post a little more useful!

Go to Google, and type in "Online English Classes" and I would highly recommend taking one of these classes, probably somewhere near the first grade level.

There, this post is now 100% useful!

Laughing

You do understand that rvec was probably just poking fun at the guy?
Hogwarts
saratdear wrote:
You do understand that rvec was probably just poking fun at the guy?

I'm sure Ghost Rider103 was pointing it at amk12345. If he wanted to flame Rvec, he could do it in real-time over IRC.
rvec
Cool
-close-
@amk12345: you can make a new topic if you could describe the suggestion/problem a bit better.