FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new site!

j00gotpwnd
www.j00gotpwnd.com

I just made it today. It is a wiki page, and I have no experience with these, but I really like the idea. The forum's are also up. Please leave me feedback, ideas, criticism...The whole nine yards Smile. Thanks!
GB
Another gaming site. I don't really pay too much attention to them, although this is the first one I've seen with a wiki. Honestly, I don't have much to tell you as there isn't any content. I do think it is overkill to have a forum and a wiki, at least at first. Both accomplish a similar goal.

So right now, I suggest you begin the wiki and get some good, original content out there that will separate yourself from the other gaming sites out there.

Have fun!
CosmicDisturbance
Can't really say much as it's pretty empty.....
j00gotpwnd
Yeah it took me quite a few hours to get it set up, so now I will begin with the adding content. I thought creating a wiki so people could add their own content would be unique. Some gaming websites won't allow user submitted content, and this way they can get their stuff out there. Anyway thanks for checking it out! I really appreciate it!
coollateral
you would win millions dollars if you woold make it before wikipedia but it is too late Very Happy
jsarnold
Have you given up? It's been nearly 2 weeks but still no content and no posts?
j00gotpwnd
No, I have been busy with my college studies. Trust me, I want to be adding content to it, but I really cant right now.
tamilparks
ya its not having contents, please add the contents first so that only it will get very good visitors and traffic also...