FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If you want to organize and track your Anime/Manga

j00gotpwnd
Check out this site: www.myanimelist.net

Sign up is free, and you can organize your anime collection. It allows you to update your entries as you watch them so you never lose your place! It also tells you how many days you have spent anime, which can be a bit depressing Wink. Hope you enjoy!
kacsababa
Yeah, I'm a member of myanimelist quite a while (~ one and half year) and I can only recomend it, before it I used anidb, which I still use sometime (it's good on some info), but prefer myanimelist (better on the community and usability side).
Although I have my own tracking and organizing application for animes (and tv shows), but for the community I still go to myanimelist.
driftingfe3s
You can do the same thing with over at www.animenewsnetwork.com which is what I use, becuase I usually end up looking up stuff there or reading articles.

If anyone is interested in how the list looks like heres my list of anime I've seen: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/MyAnime/?user=ipowyourface
kacsababa
ANN is good too, although maintaining your list is a bit slower there, ofcourse it's still not a headache, or anything. Smile
I'm not active on ANN comunity but for looking up information thats the first site I visit (except fansub info).
Edit: Oh and ANN doesn't have episode tracking as far as I know...

I have an anime list basicly on 5 sites (mal, ann, ani-rec, anidb & a hungarian site animeaddicts) + my own application (simple php+js), maybe I'm overshoot the mark here. Smile
ddukki
Sounds interesting. I hate having to sift through episodes of Anime I never got to finish, just to figure out where I am. Now, if I could fix my lazy habit and see if I can't update this regularly.
driftingfe3s
kacsababa wrote:
I have an anime list basicly on 5 sites (mal, ann, ani-rec, anidb & a hungarian site animeaddicts) + my own application (simple php+js), maybe I'm overshoot the mark here. Smile

Overshooting is an understatement, you blew up the mark with a bomb! Haha!

I haven't tried the others, but this episode tracking sounds interesting. I may just try some of those others out just to see how well they compare, then switch over if any of them are better.

Edit: myanimelist.com is way better! It looks nicer and it is easier to manage. Haven't tried the other ones but I think I'm gonna stick with myanimelist.com. Now for the tedious task of adding all the stuff i've watched... Sad
amperx
ohhh very nice, thanks for this info Very Happy
crimson_aria
this is great! been searching for sites like these so i could track things. thank you!

i always visit ANN, i didn't know you can do that there.