FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Zen

misterXY
Are there any Zen users out there? Just wondering, tired of hearing Apple's ipod.. iphone.. itouch... soon too be iannoyed... Creative are the real MP3 players too goto, had no issues whatsoever and have soo much rich features packed in that it's extra (like FM? c'mon..) Anyways, just looking for Zen brothers and sisters too reach out and post Smile
ForceRun
My brother has a Zen and is very happy with it. Basic player, but works well and has a great screen for videos.
misterXY
ForceRun wrote:
My brother has a Zen and is very happy with it. Basic player, but works well and has a great screen for videos.

l think the screen is brighter then a ipod and bigger, unless ur willing too carve out 400 or whatever for a damn itouch or iphone or iwhatever. For price, it's well worth it too buy Zen, haven't had much trouble.
ForceRun
I agree, I personally have a Blackjack II, and it sucks for watching any kind of video. It just can't handle the load on the small cpu. But it works well for everything else.
snowboardalliance
I've felt that my zen sleek was sort of lacking, but it's really old so the black and white display is understandable. Also I found that the headphones it came with sucked big time. But hey, they were free. Anyway, it was a good player, but I am now happy with my Zune 80.
Diablosblizz
I have a iPod 80 GB Classic, and I understand how everybody is like "Oh my iPod Touch is iCooler than yours." Yeah? Well iDon'tGiveaCrap. I don't really like it either, it dissapointed me, and I haven't used it in ages. Headphones break easily too.
misterXY
Diablosblizz wrote:
I have a iPod 80 GB Classic, and I understand how everybody is like "Oh my iPod Touch is iCooler than yours." Yeah? Well iDon'tGiveaCrap. I don't really like it either, it dissapointed me, and I haven't used it in ages. Headphones break easily too.

Reason why l went with Zen, anything with Creative has never failed me.
ForceRun
I wouldn't go that far, I have used Creative sound cards for a long time, and have had a few problems with them.
misterXY
ForceRun wrote:
I wouldn't go that far, I have used Creative sound cards for a long time, and have had a few problems with them.

Really? Never had much of a problem on my pc's in the past Confused