FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pictures of animals

Afaceinthematrix
Most of the time, wild animals are extremely hard to get good pictures of (having a good camera - which I don't have - helps, though). But occasionally, I do get a good picture. One of my failures, though, is that I have never gotten a good picture of a wild cat (such as a cougar or bobcat). Here are a few pictures that I've taken. The only good one is the first one. It's of a black bear cub that I saw while I was a backpacking/trekking trip a couple of years back. This was about 6 days and 50 miles into the wilderness...

The next two are of a Western Diamondback Rattlesnake that I found while hiking. Before it curled up and started rattling at me, it was stretched out and I estimate its length at four feet.

If I ever manage to get a good picture of a wild or big cat, I'll post it here.... I'm also trying to save up money for a good camera (does anyone know anything about cameras?), so the images should also improve.
Fatality
Nice photos. The second picture of the snake is kinda cool.

I myself know very little about cameras, but I know there several people on the forum that do quite a bit of photography. They should be able to help you.
sefilim
thanks the pictures