FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is hosting still available?

sapphy
Ok, so I saw this website as a five star for hosting, and I desperately need a new host that has MySQL, subdomains, email, all that great stuff, and I noticed that this website has all of that! I was so excited, but now, it appears as if these forums are sort of old, like hardly anyone has talked for a few months, which worries me about the hosting opportunity. Can a moderator or someone tell me if hosting is still available? ;-;
Diablosblizz
.... You're kidding right? Please look again, these forums aren't dead, but not completely active. Mostly everybody talks in General Chat, Games, Software, etc.

Don't worry, just get enough posts and request, soon enough you'll be accepted.
sapphy
Diablosblizz wrote:
.... You're kidding right? Please look again, these forums aren't dead, but not completely active. Mostly everybody talks in General Chat, Games, Software, etc.

Don't worry, just get enough posts and request, soon enough you'll be accepted.

Oh thank god! xD I wanted to make sure that I wasn't just wasting my time attempting to receive something that was impossible to achieve in the first place! Thanks mate. :) Sorry I had a desire to use a little bit of Australian slang. :)