FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help needed!

stephenmac
Hi everybody,

Im about to start my own business in the next month. Before starting the business, I wanted to know about all considerable points regarding security for my business. Could anybody convey any appropriate information to get solutions for business security problems?

Thanks in advance!
SpellcasterDX
Online business or real world business?
Alton_gary
Have you ever heard about business theft ? Nowadays, most of the business owners are suffering from this problem. It is really very important to learn the employee screening process, business security measures you can implement right now, theft protection through small business insurance and more to help your business combat external as well as internal theft. I hope my reply will help you.

All the best for your future business.
deanhills
stephenmac wrote:
Hi everybody,

Im about to start my own business in the next month. Before starting the business, I wanted to know about all considerable points regarding security for my business. Could anybody convey any appropriate information to get solutions for business security problems?

Thanks in advance!

There would be several aspects of security. One would be physical, i.e. to secure your your physical premises from theft, not only from the outside, but also from the inside. On the outside you would need to have burglarproofing as well as access to a security company who can respond to alarms. On the inside you would have to be careful who you employ in the company and be vigilant in all aspects of internal security. Perhaps a good security company can advise you in this. With online, and the company Website there would be security risks as well that you need to discuss with an expert. Depending on the level of security needed, you may need to encrypt materials that are uploaded to your Website. You also have to have different levels of security for staff, depending on what level of responsibility they would be employed at.
deanhills
stephenmac wrote:
Hi everybody,

Thanks in advance!

There would be several aspects of security. One would be physical, i.e. to secure your your physical premises from theft, not only from the outside, but also from the inside. On the outside you would need to have burglarproofing as well as access to a security company who can respond to alarms. On the inside you would have to be careful who you employ in the company and be vigilant in all aspects of internal security. Perhaps a good security company can advise you in this. With online, and the company Website there would be security risks as well that you need to discuss with an expert. Depending on the level of security needed, you may need to encrypt materials that are uploaded to your Website. You also have to have different levels of security for staff, depending on what level of responsibility they would be employed at.
deanhills
stephenmac wrote:
Hi everybody,

Thanks in advance!

atul2242
stephenmac wrote:
Hi everybody,

Thanks in advance!

The security your business needs would depend a lot on what you plan to do and where.
Apart from professional security firms you could probably get help from locals, from associates, and friends. Best of Luck!
Crorepati
Until unless you are staring a business in a disturbed area like Iraq, Afganishtan, Somalia, Eqador etc, a businessperson thinks that whatever security problem will arise will be taken care of anf whatever will be expenses that will be loaded in the selling cost and our product and services should be such that market allow this flexibility to extent possible.