FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Feedback

truespeed
Turn suggestions into suggestions and feedback,not every comment about frihost is a suggestion about changing something,sometimes someone may want to give feedback on something in particular about frihost,but you don't really have a forum for this. I remember a while back starting a topic about the blogs,the ideal forum for this would of been a feedback forum,but as there weasn't one,i ended up putting it in general.

So perhaps re-name this forum to include feedback.
deanhills
truespeed wrote:
Turn suggestions into suggestions and feedback,not every comment about frihost is a suggestion about changing something,sometimes someone may want to give feedback on something in particular about frihost,but you don't really have a forum for this. I remember a while back starting a topic about the blogs,the ideal forum for this would of been a feedback forum,but as there weasn't one,i ended up putting it in general.

So perhaps re-name this forum to include feedback.

Good idea! Suggestions and feedback. Just have to make sure people who are looking for assistance may not use this for asking Bondings for help. Maybe Suggestions and Feedback could be dropped down a little in the index so that it would be an option after the section covering Frihost Support?
truespeed
I agree with the moving suggestion,it would make more sense to have it in the Support and Web Hosting section than the general section.
ocalhoun
It might end up spaminating this forum with 'frihost is good' topics.
Xanatos
ocalhoun wrote:

I think you might be on to something....... Wink
SpellcasterDX
ocalhoun wrote:

In that case, disable points in this forum. Anyway this isn't a forum you would usually come to earn a lot of points.
Hogwarts
SpellcasterDX wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

In that case, disable points in this forum. Anyway this isn't a forum you would usually come to earn a lot of points.

Or we could just force people to make a suggestion on how [negative feedback topic] should be improved Surprised