FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can anyone suggest a good avatar?

MarzEz
i need a good avatar, my old one is a little immature...
can anyone reccomend anything really cool?
watersoul
Whatever's cool to you is the right one dude...its your avatar!
Mine's a boring picture to most people but that beach is such a special place to me (and where i've spent so much time) it's earned its place as my avatar Smile
shkumbin
Just google "avatr" and you will fin tons of websites with a lot of cool avatrs... just browse them and find what you like...
PatTheGreat42
Just go with something mysterious, like a question mark.

?
Fatality
I usually google avatars or make my own from images I like. If you're a firefox user like myself and want to stick with the same theme as your current avatar. Take a look at this image: http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2008/06/firefox-eating-ie.jpg

Will need some resizing and editing to be usable as an avatar.
Nameless
Google "avatar generator" or some such. BAM. I can't even remember what website I used to create the one I use now.
Arnie
I always pick my avatar while browsing the Net and seeing something appropriate. Usually I don't go on any "active" search for one.

PS. Good thing you realize that old thing is a little immature.
Afaceinthematrix
Well.... it just depends on what you like. If I were searching for my own avatar, I would probably google things like "Metallica avatars" or "The Matrix avatars" and get websites like:

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Music/Metallica/
http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Movies/The-Matrix/
MarzEz
i don't have any particular theme in mind, but i like fatality's suggestion:

thanks for the advice.
Arnie
I thought it wasn't possible to pick a more childish avatar than your previous one, but you proved me wrong. Neutral Seriously, going from "IE fails" to "FF owns IE"...

Oh well, it's your avatar.
hofodomo01
Though if you're looking for a place to download avatars, apart from the all-useful google.com, deviantart.com has a massive collection of artwork/graphics including avatars. Whether they're good or not, that's up to you...

But avatars are nice little things to have...for instance, the avatar identifies the above person (Arnie) as a likely /b/-tard.
mwsupra
Or be like me... don't have an avatar Very Happy
Josso
hofodomo01 wrote:
But avatars are nice little things to have...for instance, the avatar identifies the above person (Arnie) as a likely /b/-tard.

Surely if that were the case he would be posting extreme pointless profanity and would have made about 7 new memes in the last minute.

Quote:
I thought it wasn't possible to pick a more childish avatar than your previous one, but you proved me wrong. Seriously, going from "IE fails" to "FF owns IE"...

Oh well, it's your avatar.

Ah well nothing better than a bit of light-hearted Microsoft blasphemy.
Arnie
Awesome!
m-productions
<---- nuff said Id think!

though the one you have selected now i must say i do like, nothing like good old FF > IE
pho3nixsky
Nice firefox one. I always make mine (i love graphic design Razz ) and sometimes they turn out ok, but most are crops of bigger works.
Zombie
You should use one from an anime series. Anime avatars are ftw!
Nameless
AWESOME this has now turned into pimp your own avatar thread.

My avatar has recently bought out your avatar's company and therefore wins.
tony
MarzEz wrote:
i don't have any particular theme in mind, but i like fatality's suggestion:

thanks for the advice.

good call; I like!

-tony (ff user too!)