FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i do not kown how to face my new gf

pipi
these days i get a new girlfirend, but she is only 15, however i am 20 now. i do not know why i agree to be her boyfirend. Now i feel hard to face her. what should i do now
ProfessorY91
Haha, I'm really setting myself up for a lot of negative comments about me after this post, but here goes:

1. You're much too old for her, at the current time. 5 years may seem like nothing between a 25 yr old and a 20 yr old, but she's FIFTEEN; for god's sake man grow some badongdongs. Either be patient or find another.

2. If you're going to post something about you and your life, have the courtesy to elaborate on the situation a little more. And while you're at it, learning English grammar might be a good thing to learn. Honestly man, you're twenty. I'm going to assume you're new to the language, and whisper a word of encouragement: "Phonics!"
tchaunt
Welcome to the Redundancy Department of Redundancy!
Teaching English Grammar is a great thing to teach for us here!

On topic:
Dude, you could get in serious trouble. And I don't just mean with her. She is still practically a child! She's under legal age, you're not. Just tell her the honest truth. If she gets mad, then too bad.
shkumbin
Yeah man, you are way too older for her, you can get in truoble with the police or her family, just tell her that you won't to brake up and finish it!
desonium
Tell here that you love her, but that a relationship isnt possible because of the different ages. I think she will understand it and if she doesnt then explain a bit more. Something like you don't want to come in contact with the police, ending up in jail or something like that.
brokenadvice
pipi wrote:
what should i do now

1) No matter where your are she is underage; it's not a great idea to mess with the law. If you really like her, and are just worried about the age difference, take it slow. If she likes you as much as you like her, the relationship will be stronger than if you rush it. I would restrict your dates to public places, and bring her home early every night. If her parents are OK with it then you should be OK. If her parents don't like you, just drop it: you don't want to be the old guy who is stealing their daughter.

If you don't like her, just tell her you are uncomfortable with dating her. If you want, you could stay friends, but that is up to you.

2) Don't sweat it if English is not your first language. Even if English is your first language, please attempt to write as clearly as you can.
cavey
If you don't want to be with her, tell her. What else should you do? Avoid her until she figure it out on her own that you are not together anymore?

And why do you agree to be someones boyfriend when you don't want to? You do not have to say yes, everytime someone asks you such questions. You are allowed to say no. Especially when it involves breaking the law...
airh3ad
Better to look someone i mean find a girl that you love and maybe at your age gap its not good maybe that girl is not comfortable or you also. again if you really like her, and are just worried about the age difference make way or take slow like they said.
deanhills
pipi wrote:
these days i get a new girlfirend, but she is only 15, however i am 20 now. i do not know why i agree to be her boyfirend. Now i feel hard to face her. what should i do now

So now you are looking for a cop-out? She is crazy about you, you can't deal with it, and now age becomes an issue all of a sudden? Why not be a man and own up to the real truth here. Tell her that you are sorry, you do not want a relationship with her. Set her completely free as soon as possible. The more you are playing with this, the worse it is going to be for her to recover from it. Sad
amk12345
pipi wrote:

oh it is very easy if u want.........only talk to her and then only one KISS will make u realx......
apple
hmm....she's 15...you're 20....

lets for a moment forget the age difference (just for a moment)...do you still want out of the relationship? and if so, why?

does she live close by, maybe that is why you agreed.
I am sure I speak for all posters when I say....we need more information.

If english is not your first language, thats ok. Its mine and I still have problems with it Razz
raggadoon
I have a 13 year old daughter and if someone tried to date he wt the age of 15...
She is still too young to know what the right choices are. Any 20 year old who wants to be with a 15 yeear old child is a pedophile.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-103360.html
RubySlasher
Do you still love her, but her age is a major obstacle?
Well if you do still love her, then waiting 3 years for her to "grow up" shouldn't be a problem. Just tell her you'll wait for her, and break it off for now.

But if you completely don't understand why you went out with her in the first place and aren't interested at all, then, uh...
What everyone else said.
manlear
Don't mention your name in this post. You could be reported and be put in jail for many years for going with a girl below 18. Wow, is all i have to say. Sorry i couldn't answer your original question.
carlospro7
haha, 15 and 20, that is dangerous territory man. Being 20, I think you should have known better. I think it's different to be 25 and dating a 20 year old. It's even less weird as you get older, but this girl is still living her teen years.
manlear
RubySlasher wrote:
Do you still love her, but her age is a major obstacle?
Well if you do still love her, then waiting 3 years for her to "grow up" shouldn't be a problem. Just tell her you'll wait for her, and break it off for now.

But if you completely don't understand why you went out with her in the first place and aren't interested at all, then, uh...
What everyone else said.

Don't break it off that is stupid. She will find another guy with a bigger Ahem. and leave you in the dust.
wiureczka
What's the problem. Maybe she is 15 year old, but you think and act like 14 years old boy.
Who on the earth is act like this - you say that you will be her boyfriend and you didn't want that.
Grow up, be responsible for your life and action - that how act grow people.
Or be with her because your mental age is similiar.
stuckinaditch
Absolutley shocking that someone has the balls to put that on this website - you could be in serious trouble dude.

If your from the UK the police will probably already have your computer and are ready for prosecuting.. they have officers who scan websites like this looking for anything dodgy..

If your from somewhere in europe then your lucky - coz in the UK you'd be **** - let's just hope you've not actual had a sexual relationship with her..

Tell her it's wrong and you should know better.
PennyLane
stuckinaditch wrote:
Absolutley shocking that someone has the balls to put that on this website - you could be in serious trouble dude.

If your from the UK the police will probably already have your computer and are ready for prosecuting.. they have officers who scan websites like this looking for anything dodgy..

If your from somewhere in europe then your lucky - coz in the UK you'd be **** - let's just hope you've not actual had a sexual relationship with her..

Tell her it's wrong and you should know better.

Even in Europe you're already f*****... After all those cases they don't laugh with things like this anymore in Belgium... Or am I wrong and does nobody know Marc Dutroux?