FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Valentines is coming

airh3ad
what is your preparation this coming valentines day? me i made a simple card from news paper and i design it simple.advise Prove your love rather than talk about your love - make love instead of dreaming of love and they are saying also Stop talking love - stop saying I love you - and prove all your words by actions of true love that touch the hearts of the one who truly loves you. i hope it helps this thing in your love .
RubySlasher
I'm going to make a tin of chocolates and chocolate dipped cookies.

And hopefully he'll remember White Day this year.
Insanity
Not currently in a relationship, so pretty much not doing anything that day.
desonium
I dont have an relationship at the moment, but when I had one I would write a song for her
and then sing it for her! Cool
Arseniy
Omigosh!!! I've absolutely forgot about St. Valentines Day with my illness and birthday Shocked
I need to figure out the gift for my girlfriend really extremly fast or it can be bad for me Confused
Greatking
Well I have not planned anything yet but I am thinking of taking her horse riding since she has been longing for it for some time now.
airh3ad
Again if your prepare a things for your girl friend it is a very big points and im sure she will impress and she will be happy and she will never forget if you have something to give her.
standready
Valentine, like so many "holidays", is just a way for card, flower, candy, etc companies to make money off of people for something they should be doing everyday - showing appreciation to those they care about.
Forget "day", Surprize someone special on any day!
joostvane
I'm thinking about asking a girl on valentine. Hopefully it works out ;>
mejo1900
Okay I know this sounds horrible...but my boyfriend and I are dumping eachother in funny ways. I am really not into valentines day and want to party with my single friends...so we decided to go single for that day.
larkleuman
i still don't know what to give my girlfriend... =(
cavey
We will probably give eachother cards (preferable home made), and have a romantic home made dinner at home :) We usually do not give gifts on valentine - just hugs and kisses... :)
Arnie
Today at physical chemistry, the teacher sank a rose in liquid nitrogen and smashed the flower to pieces. This seems a good idea.
Flakky
I used to have an idea including a post office, some letters, good timing and setting all pieces in motion for a huge surprise but sadly the post office is closed for the week while they had a special valentine service which is closed as well. I was hoping to get quick inspiration by coming here but sadly nothing good Sad
airh3ad
This coming friday i will be going to cebu to give my made valentines card for my girlfriend, i have a mix felling obcourse im am very happy and excited to see my girl friend with this im sure she also happy if she read my love messages on the card, where planning to have dinner in restaurant name Kamayan or i think is a eat all you can its a nice place its a quite place and comfortable and clean.
apple
no celebration for us this year..I'll just make a meal and we'll more than likely spend the evening watching movies.
torboxz
I heard about white day, but what is it about? what is the different? For whom is Valentine's Day and White Day? Would anybody explain it to me.
chrizm
Happy Valentines to everybody...........
chrizm
I will buy a cake for my family.
hfhhh8
i won't celebrate valentine's there is no one to celebrate it with.... hehe single is GOOOOD!!! Very Happy
mk12327
For the past 2 Valentines' Day, I had spent it with my ex-gf whom currently is in a relationship with another guy. I tried asking my ex-gf out this Valentines' Day but so far it seems that I have no luck. Nevertheless, weeks before I had already bought her a necklace from online (since the design could not be found locally). Maybe I would just drop it in her mailbox or something...

Wish all couples a Happy and Memorable Valentines' Day! =)
RubySlasher
torboxz wrote:
I heard about white day, but what is it about? what is the different? For whom is Valentine's Day and White Day? Would anybody explain it to me.

White Day is celebrated mostly in Japan, and one month after Valentines day. (Well, I like the idea of it anyways, so I want to celebrate it, too.)

Usually in Japan on Valentine's Day, girls give guys chocolates, although homemade chocolates are loved the most, because it means the girl likes only that boy.

Then on March 14, White Day, the boy is supposed to give a gift back: Like cookies, white chocolate, flowers, or white accessories like ribbons or handkerchiefs.
pho3nixsky
Flowers are always great =] Along with a card, a hug and a kiss. My valentine's day went like a charm.
Flakky
Things went great here as well. Better than anticipated Smile
gerliw
I bought her a giant toy, it's very cute!

airh3ad wrote:
what is your preparation this coming valentines day? me i made a simple card from news paper and i design it simple.advise Prove your love rather than talk about your love - make love instead of dreaming of love and they are saying also Stop talking love - stop saying I love you - and prove all your words by actions of true love that touch the hearts of the one who truly loves you. i hope it helps this thing in your love .