FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I was assaulted by Mickey Rooney

BlackroseDigitalDesigns
I was trying to turn left into long johns from 28th street, after like 3 minutess it finally opened up. A big red truck was pulling out of the Taco Bell parking lot next door. He almost t-boned me, so I flipped him the middle finger. I guess he didn't like that because he slammed on the breaks and pulled in behind me, fishtailing the whole way in. I get out of the car ready for a fight, slamming my door cussing up a storm. All that was going through my head was my military training, everything came back in an instant flood, because I was ready to defend myself And out of the car hops a short wrinkled fat man with gray hair and yellow rotting teeth. The hilarity of the situation overtook me, I couldn't help but laugh as this old man started pushing me. In order to to protect this squat little mans dignity, I proceeded to use my silver tongue and natural charisma to diffuse this mans temper.
coolclay
Wow thats pretty funny. I think you probably should have done that no matter who got out of the truck, you never know who is packing heat.

I was once getting gas and this huge pickup truck pulls up and out hops this little midget dressed in all black leather with a huge braided goatee that was almost touching the ground. He was the most bad@ss midget I have ever seen, I certainly wouldn't want to mess with him!

You certainly can't predict people's looks by what they drive.