FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Users - About me

truespeed
How about a new forum added to the frihost users section,called "about me",or something similar,where members of the forum open a thread,inviting questions from everyone.

Threads could be titled "Ask (insert username here)"

This would be a good way for members of the forum to get to know a little more about each other,and in turn,make frihost more of a community.

I would probably also suggest, points be turned off in this forum,as it would be too easy to go in and ask lots of questions in lots of peoples threads,racking up points,without any real interest in the answers.
Bondings
What about the Introductions forum?
truespeed
People just say hi and welcome,in the introductions forum.

I have seen this done on other forums and it seems to work well,with some of the user threads going into upwards of 20 pages. So they can be popular.

The one thing that frihost lacks,is a sense of community,because of its unusual nature of why people come here and post here. Perhaps something like this could help create that.
[FuN]goku
Why not add to the profile page? You could have it like facebook or other social networking sites do, where they list your favorite types of music, movies, profile pics, etc. That would be a more practical way of doing it I think Razz

Just my opinion though.
truespeed
[FuN]goku wrote:
Why not add to the profile page? You could have it like facebook or other social networking sites do, where they list your favorite types of music, movies, profile pics, etc. That would be a more practical way of doing it I think Razz

Just my opinion though.

You mean a my favourites list? Doing that would lose you the interaction and exchange,also nobody looks at profiles,i know i have never looked at anyones profile on here.
SpellcasterDX
I like this idea, and he's right about the profiles thing. I never look at anyone's profile here. I have looked at the profiles, and part of the reason I don't look through people's profiles is because the profiles are really simple and dry and boring.
Arseniy
Ewww... are you going to make new facebook or myspace?
Idea is good... but I think it's worthless. I don't need to ask anybody here about anything. If I'll be in need of it I could use PM.