FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Alexa Rating

Possum
Hi

how Often does an Alexa rating change.

Cheers Possum
truespeed
Alexa changes daily,well mine does anyway,every time i check it ,its always different.

Alexa ranks are calculated using information from people who have the alexa toolbar installed,so its not entirely accurate.
Possum
Mine had been the same 1,322,995 for a month
truespeed
Do your country rankings stay the same or do they change?
Xaferrow
Possum wrote:
Mine had been the same 1,322,995 for a month

its happen to me also Sad been nearly a month
Possum
My site is not really aimed at New Zealand. But my rank in NZ is 722. but that could be me administering my site.

I will keep an eye on this.

Thank you
Ghost Rider103
Last month they updated our rankings three times a month. This month all websites have been delayed for some reason.

My ranking on their website has not changed for close to a month. However if you have their toolbar installed and visit your own website, you will notice the toolbar says your current ranking.

Also, if you go to www.websiteoutlook.com and type in your website, your Alexa ranking is on there. They seem to update the rankings on Websiteoutlook before the actual Alexa website.
riccopt
what is the alexa rank worth for?
it only counts hits that comes from browsers that have the ALEXA BAR installed...
Possum
My Rating did change.. I am now now

Alexa Rank of 511,644.

I still have a long way to go, but its a change for the better. But its Google adsence that really means something... As earning money is the real judge I guess of a sites success.