FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


First time Sex!?





katelarson
Me and my boyfriend recently had sex for the first time...so were kind of uneducated and confused. In conclusion i have some questions!

1- Afterwards i started bleeding quite a bit and im still spotting. Its been 3 days is this normal?

2- It looks a bit different down there. Is this normal also?

3- We had some trouble getting it in since were both 1st timers. Can you give us some advice to better know what were doing, and how to do it so we can enjoy it?

plz and thank you
Afaceinthematrix
katelarson wrote:
Me and my boyfriend recently had sex for the first time...so were kind of uneducated and confused. In conclusion i have some questions!

1- Afterwards i started bleeding quite a bit and im still spotting. Its been 3 days is this normal?

2- It looks a bit different down there. Is this normal also?

3- We had some trouble getting it in since were both 1st timers. Can you give us some advice to better know what were doing, and how to do it so we can enjoy it?

plz and thank you


Ummm....

1) Bleeding is normal, I don't know if it's supposed to last 3 days, though... I'll let a woman here answer because I honestly don't know... No girl has ever told me that, so I really don't know... there are a lot of good teen/adult sex sites that you can visit for advice on any of this,,,

2) How does it look different?

3) Ummm.... practice makes perfect... Unless there's some prodiges around, I don't think anyone is good their first time... I wasn't.
apple
Hi...I bled for a couple days after my 1st time to. Cause with it came my period. Maybe that is whats happening to you.

Are you in any pain? Does it hurt or burn when you urinate?

Before this 'event' when was your last cycle? (you can pm me instead of writing it in public)

Afaceinthematrix is right in that practice makes perfect.

I have some advice for you tho, be safe, be careful. Don't take chances thinking "we're in love so we'll not use protection" or "he/she's my 1st, I'll be safe with the next one".

Always be safe. A chance taken can ruin your life....
Parkour_Jarrod
You will be bleeding and it would have been hard to get it in there the first time because of your hymen it had to break for more facts google it Razz
bestmobilestuff
none
torboxz
apple wrote:


I have some advice for you tho, be safe, be careful. Don't take chances thinking "we're in love so we'll not use protection" or "he/she's my 1st, I'll be safe with the next one".

Always be safe. A chance taken can ruin your life....


I do agree with apple. Better be safe than sorry, and that's exactly what had happened to me. Learned my lesson and you should too. It doesn't really matter if you love him or not (no offense, I'm sorry if you do love him), all that matter is commitment.

If you're really committed and so does he, then you can put away those protection whatsoever. If you can't or it just love/fun/'because I love him/her'/'I'm sure he/she loves me' I would really suggest you do what apple said. You'll be glad.
jinger89
Quote:
If you're really committed and so does he, then you can put away those protection whatsoever.


I can't say I agree with that. USE PROTECTION. Please please please, use protection. It reduces unexpected pregnancies so you can avoid the topic of pro life and pro choice all together. It reduces the spread of STDs such as AIDS and herpes, things that will cause you a lot of pain and stick with you for the rest of your life.

So once again, USE PROTECTION.
Related topics
S|ex At Undermaturity
A DOG NAMED "SEX"
Your girlfriend wants SEX
Sex Before Marriage
Arizona Cops Suspended for Sex Toy Prank
Men are weird.
love or sex ?
Girl Friend and Sex?
DOES SEX CONSTITUTE LOVE?
12 Year Old Has Sex Change
Sexperiences
Premarital Sex?
Poll: Sex on first date
How early was your first sex?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.