FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

F.E.A.R 2

andersonic
Can't. Wait. For. This. Game!

I have been playing the demo, and the 'fear' factor is so much more intense than F.E.A.R. I'm a big fan of the series, and it should keep me going until the release of Resident Evil 5, which I'll have the demo for soon! Looking forward to the return of Alma? Twisted Evil
Vladalf
I can't wait to crack that scary child's head again. F.E.A.R. had many nice things, I hope F.E.A.R. 2 continues with them.
skollenon
This game will be great!

F.E.A.R loved, was very afraid ...
Nor do I see the time the game out!

Even more personal. ^.^
miacps
I probably won't buy the game, but the demo was really freaky! Cool
achowles
I've tried the demo and I quite liked it for all but how easy it seemed. Neither the demo or the original were scary though. But the game play still made it worthwhile. I still don't know if I'm going to get FEAR 2. Maybe if I see it cheap somewhere.
desonium
I can't wait too, I am gonna play it at my addicted friend his place. Who plays F.E.A.R many times.
I do not gonna buy it myself, because I dont have that much time to play it. Busy school and my sport.
That two things take a much of mine game - time.
felipejm
FEAR 2 i play, is a great game!
disturbedscape
I haven't played fear 2 yet, but the first one kinda scared me. Shocked
gueda
I Liked a lot F.E.A.R but I don't will buy the 2, because I need to study hahahaha If I buy, I will play and play Embarassed
valadez
Played it recently and I enjoyed it. The combat system is repetitive so I recommend playing it on the Hard difficulty.
I loved the demo but the do pack a lot of the best parts of the game in there, and there were so many areas with loads of potential for freakiness that they didn't focus on but there were some parts that were brilliant.
The graphics are leagues ahead of FEAR 1 though so it was good to see the ghost things and others in 2 that didn't look that great in 1.
lethaltriad
it was a fun game for me, creepy for the most even though after a while it lost some of the scare factor. Definately one of my favourite games to play in a while, i loved the part in the morgue when the lights went out and all the trays with dead bodies just opened up, was soo freaky cuz it was 4am when i got to that part lol
DANTHEMAN69
yeah i like this game might have scared the hell out of me but still like it alot good game