FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dropshipping

Blazole
i really didnt know where to post this message. but does anyone have any ideas, websites where i can find a good free dropship account. I dont mind paying for hosting/marketing of the products. But i dont want to spend big money in order to find a good supplier.
kimdon5
Doba.com is a great company that does dropshipping. They are also the only dropshipping company certified to use with ebay. You do have to pay a monthly fee but you can integrate your account with your ebay account and automate everything which for anyone who has sold on ebay, knows what an important feature this really is.
starkick
You know i've always wanted to know more about drop shipping because i think it'd be easier instead of having to package it your self then hear them call a week later complaining how oh this and that. BLAH BLAH BLAH a drop shipper bam here you go got a problem call somone else. hehehe i love that thought Wink