FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

iPhone

Tony The Tiger
My mom asked me about what type of cell phone she should buy now. My mom uses an iPod, Tom Tom GPS and a flip phone. I told her that my sister has an iPhone and I would like to get one as my next phone. What are the most important saleability features for an iPhone? I am not sure what features would be relevant to my mother. I think the GPS, MP3 audio player and phone features combined into one would probably make things easier for my mom. Any thoughts?
psycosquirrel
I agree. The GUI is quite simple too, so it would definitely benefit her.

The iPhone is difficult to use as a GPS in the car -- she will probably still want to use her TomTom. It will work better anyways.

But, I'm sure she will appreciate the consolidation of her phone and mp3 player. Not to mention the cool factor of an iPhone.
Tony The Tiger
I am quite envious of your Frihost title. How much do I have to post to become an addicted frihoster.
aningbo
she might face a lot of problem wit the touch screen keypad. iphone is not that simple for older generation since its a screen touch. but overall its a good phone. i dont understand why all the hue and cry over iphone. nothing beats the phone...

there might be other options though in the market now. samsung innov8 with 8Mp camera is a good choice too @ a similar price tag in india
psycosquirrel
I would link you to the thread listing all the rankings, butt I get a PHP:BB database crash every time I try to load my forum messages to find it.

I believe you attain Addicted Frihoster status at 1000 posts.