FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Green H Studios UPDATED!

Parkour_Jarrod
well here is the URL http://ghs.frih.org/
guitarcrazy087
Hey there -

Everything on your site seemed to work pretty good. The menu was a little weird I thought though... Instead of having the current page tab link back to your home page I would just add a menu link that leads to the home page.

In my opinion it's a little to green and dark... and I think you should also add some styles to your text.

I don't know if that's what you were looking for but I'm just trying to help.

Keep it up man.
JessieF
I think the idea of the web page/layout is awesome, but it isn't displaying correctly in Firefox. The colors are neat and it's cool how the links move when you hover over them. I have always liked that effect in websites. The content is pushed to the bottom of the screen so I can't see everything. It just disappears - it cuts off at the bottom of the page. I am thinking it may be because in Firefox the advertisement is messing with the width (therefore, I am guessing it is a fixed width) and is forcing the rest of the content down the page. I truly don't know, though. I haven't been using Firefox all that long.
Parkour_Jarrod
JessieF wrote:
I think the idea of the web page/layout is awesome, but it isn't displaying correctly in Firefox. The colors are neat and it's cool how the links move when you hover over them. I have always liked that effect in websites. The content is pushed to the bottom of the screen so I can't see everything. It just disappears - it cuts off at the bottom of the page. I am thinking it may be because in Firefox the advertisement is messing with the width (therefore, I am guessing it is a fixed width) and is forcing the rest of the content down the page. I truly don't know, though. I haven't been using Firefox all that long.

yeah i have to fix up a div because different screen sizes come up with different things im using 1280 x 1024
Arseniy
I cannot see the bottom. I mean copyright.
Also on "About" page there's spelling mistake - "abdn" and I think you mean "band".
Video page looks terrible for me with that frames O_O You'll need to fix a lot of things there.
Everything else seems ok. So green and calm for eyes Smile
soljarag
pretty sweet design..

I also had a problem with the images going down to the bottom if i didnt have the window maximized... I really like the image viewer!!
Parkour_Jarrod
Yeah i made it specially for full Size 1280 by 1048 or whatever it is
keane
Seeing the tabs oriented vertically was refreshing. Green looks good. It's nice that you have a welcome/about text. Most sites don't have that, at least it gives the guest an idea what the site is about once they land on your site.

Just some suggestions. I honestly didn't like the font color used in the tabs. The blue text on a green background just doesn't look good. The curves on the tabs are also jagged.

You might also have to pick another color for your Google Ads box. The ads attract more attention than the content itself. I also suggest working on your site's typography since it mostly text. Smile
Parkour_Jarrod
keane wrote:
Seeing the tabs oriented vertically was refreshing. Green looks good. It's nice that you have a welcome/about text. Most sites don't have that, at least it gives the guest an idea what the site is about once they land on your site.

Just some suggestions. I honestly didn't like the font color used in the tabs. The blue text on a green background just doesn't look good. The curves on the tabs are also jagged.

You might also have to pick another color for your Google Ads box. The ads attract more attention than the content itself. I also suggest working on your site's typography since it mostly text. Smile

what do you mean by typography? im confused Razz

also, how are the curves on the tabs jagged, what do you mean?
Parkour_Jarrod
still wondering what you mean keane