FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

please provide feedback for http://sanghvitrades.frihost.net

poggendroff
hi people,
this is my first try at making a website. although balthaser pro-fx provided the tool that i used,,,i would like to receive comments on the CREATIVE aspect more than i would on the nitty gritties of design. i would be adding more slides and ofcourse content,,,,but i thaught it would be real cool if i could get some feedback on the overall look and feel. Smile

i intend to convey a feelin of mystiq and supernormality.please tell me if it does that. or does it border on the childish.

examples of similar sites would be more than useful for me.

(remember to wait for sometime and dont click on the damned adv. on the first page. i'll try to remove it someday @!$#@#$ Evil or Very Mad )

heres the link:

http://sanghvitrades.frihost.net
budazz
where is the main page?...it was looping to the preloader?.... Cool
poggendroff
ahh...i had that problem earlier,,but i rectified it and then posted the above message...damn,,its showing alright on my pc here. Sad..is it showing differently on ur pc? Shocked

DAMN THIS ERROR SPOILED THE EXPERIENCE OF ITS FIRST VISITOR BOOHOOOO Crying or Very sad

i dont know what to do Sad

any ideas?
wistom
The website style is very good i think, but where is the main page. i cant find something useful in your site, there only a flash page,does it?
JaeCee
Is the 00, 01, 02, 03 page the main page ?
poggendroff
all the pages hav the 00 01 02 03 buttons,, but the 00 page ( cosmos ) is the main page. and i hav removed the pre loader. i wonder why its still showing up for budazz and mebbe for jaecee too... Crying or Very sad

the main page is the one where the screen says
" so i took the path less travelled ...
and that has made all the difference..."
then cavante appears and there is some soft rock playing in the background.then i hav that starfeild simulation behind cavante.
if its still showing the pre-loader,,i'll break into tears... Embarassed

and wistom maan,, this is just the first draft. and yes i agree there is no CONTENT whatsoever. but i intend to put it up later. Wink but u can click on the 00 01 02 03 pages right?

i was scared it might look silly and childish(unlike budazz's site,, which looks so much more 'mature'(may i use the word?) ),,wanted to know if its okay for that underground look and feel...if it looks inspired by goodwillhunting...
poggendroff
hi guys please tell me if the flash intro is working...i desperately need to know if all the 4 pages are working so that i can start phase 2 of the website. :?