FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


What is your favorite pet image?






What is your favorite pet image?
Dogs,
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Cats,
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Goats,
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pigs,
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Horsey's
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Rodents
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Any freekin' beast including Homo Sapiens!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

flyfamilyguy
This is just our Cat family, (dogs omitted). That little booger on the right is our newest edition. His name is 'Sundae'. He's a 'SnowShoe', (A cross between an American Short Hair, and a Siamese). He is an amazing little guy in the fact that, 'Scooby', (the orange tabby that he's resting on ) is one vicious feline with teeth like a dog! Somehow 'Sundae' won his heart, and the two of them are the best of friends!
That's 'Ashley' to the left. (She's a 'Russian Blue', and a snuggle-puss that hates cats) She thinks that she's human, and NEVER has anything to do with her own kind, which makes this pic very unique because she's actually calm, and resting RIGHT next to her own kind!
ocalhoun
Sad
My obvious choice is not in the poll.
It makes me sad. Crying or Very sad
Xanatos
ocalhoun wrote:
Sad
My obvious choice is not in the poll.
It makes me sad. Crying or Very sad


I agree. There is a massive amount of other pets/animals which make awesome photographs.
flyfamilyguy
I'm sorry, but I thought I was clear as to what animal/animals qualify in this thread. I'm still a newbie, so please forgive me. This is my first 'Poll'.
Xanatos
flyfamilyguy wrote:
I'm sorry, but I thought I was clear as to what animal/animals qualify in this thread. I'm still a newbie, so please forgive me. This is my first 'Poll'.


Its not that you arent/werent clear, I just like other pets better.

....and please dont ask for forgiveness over the internet again. It pains me.
flyfamilyguy
How about now fellas?
Xanatos
Yay! I like this one. Alot. SO much that I revert to sounding childish on the internet.



No it isn't a pet but I wish it was. Don't tell me you don't want a cute orangutan as a pet.
flyfamilyguy
Xanatos wrote:
Yay! I like this one. Alot. SO much that I revert to sounding childish on the internet.



Don't tell me you don't want a cute orangutan as a pet.

"I DO, I DO!" LMAO! They are among the Coolest creatures that ever existed!
Cddhesh
Hi flyfamilyguy, to tell you from my heart, i am really jealous of you that you have so cute looking cats with you.Looking at those Cats i feel that they are fully satisfied and are looking relaxed. You must be taking good care of them ,no doubt on that. Smile
I know how is environment in home within family when you have pets, days go very well.Take care of your pets
jsfdan
I like cats all the way.
flyfamilyguy
Cddhesh wrote:
Hi flyfamilyguy, to tell you from my heart, i am really jealous of you that you have so cute looking cats with you.Looking at those Cats i feel that they are fully satisfied and are looking relaxed. You must be taking good care of them ,no doubt on that. Smile
I know how is environment in home within family when you have pets, days go very well.Take care of your pets

Hi 'Cddhesh'.
No reason to be jealous my friend, cats are a "dime a dozen", and God knows that they sure need good, and loving homes! They are definitely satisfied, and definitely relaxed because 'Ashley', the gray cat HATES cats, especially her adopted brother 'Scooby', the orange one. Yet she naps right next to him in this photo. And THEN there is our little monster 'Sundae' who terrorizes 'Scooby', yet they are both the best of friends!
Thanks for your input 'Cddhesh'. I don't want to close without introducing you to MY best friend. He spends 98.9% of his life with me; sleeps in bed with me, wakes up with me, goes to work with me, takes lunch with me, listens to all my problems, never judges me, and loves me unconditionally.
'Cddhesh', meet 'Casey':
Uhh...,he's a little shy. Rolling Eyes
kenny990
Cars are mad funny. Like "lolcats", "Can I has a cheezburger" fits in nicely with the pictures. Lol, and Ninja Cat. bahahaha
michaeljscott93
Funny shots!

I really like the chimp or monkey photo:) The eyes looking upwards is a very good capture!
flyfamilyguy
kenny990 wrote:
Cars are mad funny. Like "lolcats", "Can I has a cheezburger" fits in nicely with the pictures. Lol, and Ninja Cat. bahahaha

HUH?
RubySlasher
flyfamilyguy wrote:
kenny990 wrote:
Cars are mad funny. Like "lolcats", "Can I has a cheezburger" fits in nicely with the pictures. Lol, and Ninja Cat. bahahaha

HUH?


http://lolcats.com/

Go there, and you will understand.



Also, I like cat pictures, and out of the poll options, that's what I chose. But I also really love bird pictures.


Birds are kind of similar to cats in silly/cuteness.
flyfamilyguy
kenny990 wrote:
"Cars are mad funny." "Can I has a cheezburger"

This does not even make sense! That's what I was referring to my friend. Sorry that I am not multi-lingual, and might have missed the meaning.
jabce85


by far the best animal picture ever..
Related topics
Description from general chat
Your favorate pet
Your pet..
[OFFICIAL] What's your favourite pet?
Parrots
Cloning
hi there what is your favorite pet
My new pet
Ancient rivalry: Cat vs. Dog
my favorit pet
My fav Pet....
Creepy Crawlies?
Favorite animal??
pets/ animals
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Hobbies and Animals

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.