FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help ? my sites not right for some reason

lw_93
Hi my site www.acemedia.frih.org needs help:)
in dreamweaver my games page looks like this http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119...
but in the browser it appears like this http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119...
can anyone tell me why ? my homepage works fine and i know the other pages arent done yet !
cheers luke
wylieconlon
Neither of those links to your screenshots works for me. Talking generally though, Dreamweaver doesn't produce perfect cross-browser code; you may have to tweak it by hand to get it to look right in standards-compliant browsers like Firefox AND in Internet Explorer.
lw_93
wylieconlon wrote:
Neither of those links to your screenshots works for me. Talking generally though, Dreamweaver doesn't produce perfect cross-browser code; you may have to tweak it by hand to get it to look right in standards-compliant browsers like Firefox AND in Internet Explorer.

sorry the 2nd link had this also in the link its fixed now if not just delet 'this' from the addrese bar
Donutey
lw_93 wrote:
wylieconlon wrote:

sorry the 2nd link had this also in the link its fixed now if not just delet 'this' from the addrese bar

Neither links work still, why not just put the images on your hosting account? Also, whenever you're using a WYSIWIG editor, getting code that will appear the same in different browsers is sort of luck of the draw.