FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

TheCine Pay to Click

warallthetm

At TheCine you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for a few seconds to earn money. You don't need any skills. This is because all you need to do is visit the sites we provide you with. You can earn even more by referring friends. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through AlertPay. The minimum payout is $15.00

Get thousands of real hits to your website. Your link gets listed on our non member page, and members page. Each member is required to view your site for at least 30 seconds and then asked to enter a code to verify the view. Statistically users stay on the site for longer then the counter; your generating real traffic!

The Iphone app lets you view and make money via your iphone or ipod touch. The app is being coded for the apple store and should be up by next week.
nsdmoney
Nice site, but the ptc industry is vary competitive. I once mad a site but then i thought people are selling 1k for $1, in order for me to make a profit i need to sell it for $11. I would suggest for you to think the same. I can't force you to, you can also ignore me but out of my experience it is hart to cut it in the ptc.
Thanx
Nsdmoney
warallthetm
I've been toying around with different rates and it seems to be working out. I'm hoping to draw a crowd threw the iphone app scene.
Right now its 1,000 real visitors to your site for $12.

We support alertpay , mobillcash (sms payments), and more soon.