FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


the greatness that is me





Omego2K@
http://angelfire.com/wrestling3/viewer

aint I great?
S3nd K3ys
Omego2K@ wrote:
http://angelfire.com/wrestling3/viewer

aint I great?


Not really...

You're room is a freakin mess, you're smoking cigarettes and drinking, and you look like a wanna be gangsta.

Your cat has more class than you've got. Wink
mustaq
Quote:
You're room is a freakin mess, you smoking cigarettes and drink, and you look like a pimply-faced wanna be gangsta.

Your cat has more class than you've got.


every one have there own style what bothers you
S3nd K3ys
mustaq wrote:
Quote:
You're room is a freakin mess, you smoking cigarettes and drink, and you look like a pimply-faced wanna be gangsta.

Your cat has more class than you've got.


every one have there own style what bothers you


Everyone has their own opinion, too, does that bother you?. In MY opinion, and he did ask for it, he has a trashy room, he's smoking and drinking and trying to act like a gangster. I like his cat, though. Wink


In MY opinion, it's not great. Not by a long shot. Cool
Omego2K@
S3nd K3ys wrote:
mustaq wrote:
Quote:
You're room is a freakin mess, you smoking cigarettes and drink, and you look like a pimply-faced wanna be gangsta.

Your cat has more class than you've got.


every one have there own style what bothers you


Everyone has their own opinion, too, does that bother you?. In MY opinion, and he did ask for it, he has a trashy room, he's smoking and drinking and trying to act like a gangster. I like his cat, though. Wink


In MY opinion, it's not great. Not by a long shot. Cool


act like a gangster? Um right, Im sure a lot of gangsters are into
S3nd K3ys
Omego2K@ wrote:
...

act like a gangster? Um right, Im sure a lot of gangsters are into




Yep, "I wanna be a gangster..."

Sorry, just an opinion, which you asked for. Wink

I won't go into the piracy thing...
Quote:
My piracy collection
Omego2K@
oh right gangsters also love to pirate movies and games, cause you know that's was poppin' blood.
S3nd K3ys
Omego2K@ wrote:
oh right gangsters also love to pirate movies and games, cause you know that's was poppin' blood.


As a matter of fact, they do.


BTW, I wasn't tagging you as a gangster for the STOLEN SOFTWARE you have, I was tagging you as a gangster because of the way you were waving your mom's money around like you were cool or something.

Very Happy

Don't get mad because you asked for opinions and got some.
Omego2K@
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Omego2K@ wrote:
oh right gangsters also love to pirate movies and games, cause you know that's was poppin' blood.


Don't get mad because you asked for opinions and got some.

BTW, I wasn't tagging you as a gangster for the STOLEN SOFTWARE you have, I was tagging you as a gangster because of the way you were waving your mom's money around like you were cool or something.

Very Happy


actually I make my own Very Happy But I do admit, that was gangsta'
S3nd K3ys
Omego2K@ wrote:


actually I make my own Very Happy But I do admit, that was gangsta'




Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm just messing with ya anyway.
Motoracer380
youve got to much time on your hands??
ali_napso
nice room dud ............Smile
I liked the dolars..............................Smile
Omego2K@
Motoracer380 wrote:
youve got to much time on your hands??


just a tad
Bondings
Omego3k, I'll be honest with you about the way things go in the pictures gallery.

If you are a boy and post your pictures, people will try to break you and you'll be lucky to get a positive reply from one of the few girls on Frihost. Freud would probably tell that it's a macho unconsciously trying to beat a competitor.

If you are a girl and post your pictures, everyone will tell you how pretty you actually are. Quite obvious ...
Dimaod
Bondings wrote:
Omego3k, I'll be honest with you about the way things go in the pictures gallery.

If you are a boy and post your pictures, people will try to break you and you'll be lucky to get a positive reply from one of the few girls on Frihost. Freud would probably tell that it's a macho unconsciously trying to beat a competitor.

If you are a girl and post your pictures, everyone will tell you how pretty you actually are. Quite obvious ...

You are always right Wink
Omego2K@
Bondings wrote:
Omego3k, I'll be honest with you about the way things go in the pictures gallery.

If you are a boy and post your pictures, people will try to break you and you'll be lucky to get a positive reply from one of the few girls on Frihost. Freud would probably tell that it's a macho unconsciously trying to beat a competitor.

If you are a girl and post your pictures, everyone will tell you how pretty you actually are. Quite obvious ...


*tear* but they hurt my feelings! *suicide*

Actually, I don't really care. You say it like most people actually give a f*ck. I have pitty on those that do.
Related topics
How do you measure Greatness?
Favourite Staratagy Game.
Legacy of kain series Questions? just ask.
Best basket ball player
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Stairway To Heaven - Satanic Subliminal Messages?
cricket?
LeBron James or Michael Jordan
Dems still 2-faced, get butt-hurt when called on their BS
System of a down
Still Using Internet Explorer?? Why? It's just... stupid
christmas
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Wich the best soccer player of the world today?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Frihost users -> Personal Pictures Gallery

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.