FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

acemedia- Check out my redesigned site

lw_93
hi there
www.acemedia.frih.org my home page is the new layout and i havent yet updated all other pages
tell me what you think and what i could improve?
thanks
luke
LukeakaDanish
Its not bad. But I think its a bit too colorful. Tone down some of the brightness to make it look more professional.

Also the little round dots in the corners of the content and menu boxes seem kinda pointless. They look like they'll either close or minimize the boxes but they do nothing...so they're kinda confusing.

Either get rid of them, or make em do something.

Also precache the hover effects on the header links. That goes without saying though Confused
wylieconlon
I like the colors, but you should probably separate the logo and the welcome message with some whitespace, like the shoutbox below. It also seems like you're wasting space in the header and next to the logo, which interrupts the design.

I also agree with LukeakaDanish that you should remove the dots in the corners.
sonam
Your shout box have scroller at the bottom. Try to make little bit bigger iframe (width) to prevent this left-right moving. Maybe you must define for iframe scrolling:auto; too. Footer is also too height for me but this is not very important.

Sonam
tamilparks
very good design with games, videos, friends, radio etc.. , very good games are there , very good theme also congrulation
lw_93
tamilparks wrote:
very good design with games, videos, friends, radio etc.. , very good games are there , very good theme also congrulation

Thanks alot this is my very first site so thanks!
cr3ativ3
Your site loosk great man, I love the user of the closs and the large scan lines on the boxes! Great work keep it up!
cr3ativ3
Your site loosk great man, I love the user of the closs and the large scan lines on the boxes! Great work keep it up!
steve1200
From my point of view, i would say that it is i little bit to colorful. Red, black texts, blue menü, orange elements, green boxes... a little bit confusing. But, beside this "problem" it's very well made and i like the structure!