FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

none

bestmobilestuff
none
supjapscrapper
hahahahaha...this is sooo funny, damn man, I tought I has a really drak humour and a really negative approach to giorls, because of experience. But you beat me flat on flat man! respect. Where are yu from? I gotta try to locate all these crazy names (no offense, they sound like that to me lol, I am sure my moroccan name would sound the same to you too!). I would agree that what you have sketched si noit that far from the truth, but not all girls are like that, only the crazy, dumb and arrogant ones, who are always sure they are gonna find more than enough servant guys who wish they could spend 5 minutes with them. In my country, it is mostly the very rich guirls, so their shekkhar needs to be damn rich cuse a gorl in morocco never marries a poorer guy.... But here in Europe whe I live, Girls have turned into guys ion the last 30 years. And each sex uses the other, girls are very independent and have a flat in shiopandaninyie and find themselves the most gorgeous guys and kiss up to them cause guys have turned like guirls etc etc. you see what I mean Very Happy
TrueFact
really funny and show that girls are girls everywhere and anywhere at anytime Smile

I'll ask you a question, can you prove scientifically or mathematically that girls are bad or evil?

There are 100s of ways to do so, but here's one simple way to prove it...

apology to all girls... i know they are not all the same :p
Chinmoy
funny.
RubySlasher
no, video games are the root of all evil

Also, pressure cooker safety value.
mk12327
Omg... This is hilarious! Honestly I'm impressed by the equations to prove that girls are evil... LOL... TrueFact, do you have more of these? I'm definitely interested to see more of these... muahahaha...
torboxz
Yeah! These kind of humor is very funny and refreshing. Once I read a joke on 'why girl should date an engineer not doctor or lawyer' more or less. I can't seems to find it, is there anyone who has it? I'm sure it'll be funny too.
aningbo
this is a great one... so true hahaha...

forwarding to some of my few friends Twisted Evil
hfhhh8
I agree with that!!!! sooooo true!!! hahahaha Very Happy
victornumber
This is such a hilarious post and I loved the part about the mathematical proof. Great job on posting that. Lol. hahahahh.
chic4u03
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy LOL Funny one...
andro_king
this is really funny topic guys... i am totally impressed with this topic..Smile