FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New contest idea

thame
Why don't you people make a contest to try to redesign the home page of frihost. Frankly, it could be alot easier to see and use.

Maybe if you don't want to redesign the whole front page, you could ad a portal page to the forum. I know there are scripts like vBindex for vBulletin, but I'm sure there are some for phpBB.
Bondings
thame wrote:
Why don't you people make a contest to try to redesign the home page of frihost. Frankly, it could be alot easier to see and use.

In a few days, I will create a contest for the Frihost banner. I'm just waiting for some more people to join us. Very Happy
Cridiron
a banner would be a good idea...you could also make a contest for an advertizing banner
Shirish
Another contest idea can be to award titles to the members of the forum
based on number of postings, or best posting.

or the most popular posting of the month or week depending on viewership based on number of clicks

This will not only increase viewer attention and even popularize the forum and finally FRIHOST
Stiv_
i like the ideas a contests, im only sort of over the noob stage of photoshop, learnin fastand i like alot of challenges, the more i try thebetter i get, def a gd idea in my books, and yer right, contests attract members
yah00s-fbi-tec
Has a best Web Site contest been done?
SamiTheBerber
It would be nice to be involved in some contest. For the banner contest, must practise my skills Wink
Tepelstreeltje
Yeah, a new contest Very Happy i'm in definately Razz

I would like to see a frontpage contest or a banner contest!
n0obie4life
Enough. We will have contests of our own when we deem fit Wink. Feel free to create another topic for a suggestion.

I don't encourage topic bumping.

-close-