FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I desperately need my files back

rohan2kool
Hey guys,

An year ago i got into a college, which is like very strict and does not allow laptops.. so i haven't been online much after that and hence i couldn't keep up my post count. But there are a few files in my account which i really need back. It's been too long and i don't expect my account to be active right now.. but just in case it is, all i want are a few of my files back. I'm ready to jack up my Points to 0 or a +10 or something, just in return for the files, not the account. I am fine even if my account is still suspended, but just in case if my files haven't been deleted, i'd really really like to have a chance to have them back. Thanks a lot guys.

rohan
rvec
well here at frihost we aren't that strict. Seems like you still got your hosting Wink

You aren't even suspended, your account is still active (or something is wrong here). But if you do want to keep your hosting you should get your points up, no idea when an admin in a bad mood comes by Razz.
rohan2kool
rvec wrote:
well here at frihost we aren't that strict. Seems like you still got your hosting Wink

You aren't even suspended, your account is still active (or something is wrong here). But if you do want to keep your hosting you should get your points up, no idea when an admin in a bad mood comes by Razz.

my account seems to be suspended.. because like when i go to http://tritium.frihost.net, it does say that my account is suspended. Also, my cpanel account is no longer active. Could you please clear this up? Those 2 files are very important to me and the frihost servers are the only place that COULD have them, if my account has not been deleted already...
rohan2kool
Can some admin please look into this matter. I'm really for bumping this thread.. but this is important
mOrpheuS
The reason your account is suspended is not your inactivity but the fact that you had a phpBB installation (tritium.frihost.net/stone) that you hadn't updated/maintained in a long time. It was getting a lot of spam posts and generating heavy traffic & server load.

It might be possible to unsuspend your account, however the files & database related to this forum will not be recoverable.

p.s. - If you have files that are "very important" to you, I suggest you keep backups at a place other than FRIHost.

edit - your account has been unsuspended. Start getting those points back up if you want to maintain it now.