FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What to do if i have deleted all initial directories?!

factorymizik
At the opening of my free host accout... Once i recieved my connection username and password i have accidently deleted all the control panel directories provided to upload my page... lost public_html.. and everything that goes with it ... how doe i get the initial setup back? anybody that can help????

Rolling Eyes
tamilparks
i think u can ask to reset the account.
factorymizik
To whom i have to send a message in order to have this taken care of?!
Cause i thought that was the place... I dont seem to find any contact info for web hosting maintnance?!
rvec
wait a couple of days(probably one or two), I think an admin will notice this message and post here that he has reset your account.
factorymizik
So according to you Cvec this is the only way to comunicate with the frihost managment dept.???
I have to wait and hope? wow!
thats scary!!!!
loooool It is realy a shame ... cause it is a very good and instructive forum they have here... and i would love to stay with them and get more out of it.... For someone like me just playing arround with html and web design it is perfect
rvec
well most of the time an admin replies here within a day, but since we're all volunteers it might take a bit longer if the admins have some exams or are on vacation.

You could of course pm an admin, but then you'd have to wait for that one admin to check his pms, by posting on the forums all admins will notice the thread.
factorymizik
HEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!

I A POSTING IN CAPITAL CAUSE I NEED TO GET SOME FRIHOST MANAGER TO COME TO MY RESCUE ...

I NEED MY ACCOUNT MANAGER INITIAL SETUP TO BE RESTARTED... I HAVE ACCIDENTLY DELETE ALL THE DIRECTORIES... PLEASE HELP ME ...
mOrpheuS
Your account has been reset. Please check your PM Inbox.
tidruG
Your account has been reset a second time because I saw this thread after seeing your PM to me. Razz
If you have sent a PM to any other Admins, please PM them again and let them know that your account has been reset so that they don't reset it again.