FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My site -- Would like input!

SystemWisdom
Ok, well, my site is done now (pretty much) and I would like to know what anyone out there cares to say about it! Very Happy

It is my Online Resume and Portfolio of Works, and my goals with it were to keep it simple, yet still show appeal... My last resume was overloaded with images, and just distracted from the content, so I hope this theme has made up for it!!

Anyway, here it is: Online Resume

Oh, and if any of you are interested in hiring me I am available and willing to travel!! Wink
budazz
ok you a nice clean site.....very professional look ...hehehe Very Happy
noliver
I like the layout but I would do something more with the menu-buttons. Especially with the Sub-menu ones. I did not even know they were clickable until I tried ! Smile

Have a Nice Day !
wistom
well, the website is very professional i think.The picture is very good in the main page.
JaeCee
Hmm, it's very well structured. Minimalist design which I like. Soft colours, keeping the main area free from 'interface' junk .. which shows professionalism. It's good.
thefilingcabinet
As has been said before I like the layout and colouring. The colours blend well together and as many have said, simple is beautiful.
One criticism; the key button on the top right could do with being a bit bigger.
Finally, are the stats at the bottom going to be removed. Just out of interest.
One more thing, how did you do the page generation time at the bottom?
mckenneth
gud sitee... 2 thumbss UP....
leodv
Cool site...professional layout..
ronitvohra
noliver wrote:
I like the layout but I would do something more with the menu-buttons. Especially with the Sub-menu ones. I did not even know they were clickable until I tried ! Smile

Have a Nice Day !

it happened with me too
joshua_erceg
Very nice layout!
It loaded really quickly in my browser...
Good Work!
Balkanboy
I also like it but grphical nav... don't like it. I prefer textual nav with any hover effect.
otaku
I like the layout and the site.
But you could you a javascript menu to display the links.
razmad
nice
reshi
Is good, some of the links in the project page don't work, but still looks good
Dustin
an Online Resume eh, thats a clever idea....would definatly be a good feature if you were applieing for an IT job
SystemWisdom
Wow, thx everyone! I am glad to see that so many of you like it, and think it looks professional!! I guess I am doing something right!!
Very Happy

thefilingcabinet wrote:
One criticism; the key button on the top right could do with being a bit bigger.

It's like that on purpose, meant to be somewhat hidden and unobtrusive..

thefilingcabinet wrote:

Finally, are the stats at the bottom going to be removed. Just out of interest.
One more thing, how did you do the page generation time at the bottom?

Nope, the stats won't be removed, they are part of my CMS and it helps to advertise the speed of it.. The Page Generation time was easy to do, and I can send you the class file I wrote for it if you want, just PM me..

Dustin wrote:
an Online Resume eh, thats a clever idea....would definatly be a good feature if you were applieing for an IT job

Heehee, thx! In fact, it is for an IT job -- Mainly Web Development and/or Design.. so the site itself is kinda like a portfolio piece!!
amonashvili
ye, itz will be nice
tutincho
its pretty well