FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHOTOSHOP CS4 PLUGINS

Tower
I have downloaded photoshop cs4 and I have a problem finding good plugins.Can anybody help me?Thanks
Flakky
Have you tried the Adobe website itself?
http://www.adobe.com/products/plugins/photoshop/
izibash
Sorry I dont use Photoshop
I use Paint.NET which is free and totally perfect for me Wink
silverdown
Oh man.... they have a C4 verison... I just got the C3 not to long ago.... They need to stop updating lol....
pll
that's sad for you.
I was impressed enough with the new version!
It sometimes crashes with windows Vista but it looks great and it owns all the features of the previous versions.

For the plugins ? It seems that there's a lot of plug-ins out there
Do you want one in particular ? Maybe I could help you search.
lethaltriad
The alien skin line of products always have some cool effects, you can check out their page to see if they have the filters/effects that would benefit your use. Kai's Power tools are also good kinda old though and if your editing photos the alien skin exposure is pretty good, it has filters to emulate different film looks. Virtual photographer is also pretty good, lots of presets and its free. I havent tested these out of CS4 though cuz i'm still on CS3 but i'm sure most of them are compatible. Also Neat Image or Noise Ninja for noise removal of images.
loydcampbell
I'm not a big user of plugins yet, and haven't upgraded to CS4 - actually haven't upgraded to CS3 either. I have heard that AlienSkin and Kai's Power Tools have the best ones.

How do you like CS4? I'm on the fence right now because as a contractor I have to pay for my software. I don't get paid for graphics design, just web development, primarily ColdFusion. I'm planning to upgrade to the full CS4 Suite but it has a big pricetag.