FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A website to sell your softwares

fladry
Is there a website that buys your softwares? I am searching for a site that buys my softwares and give me my money at my home
Kelvin
Are you talking about a one time off deal where you give total ownership to the buyer of the software or where you get a your share whenever a person buys your software offered online?
I think most of those software download sites like tucows or CNET will help you do that. They probably get a cut out of your total sales but in turn helps you host your software for others to download as trialware and have the option to purchase.
joomla
be a bit more clear ... there is many site for people that write software.
is it secondhand or did you make it?
aningbo
i dont know of any site like that but yeah advertise it at download dot com. give your users in trial version mode or some way so that they could check on ur product before buying it.

host ur softwares in this host and u should be ready for a real good start. i hope its your own coded work.

whats the product all about anyways?
timefree
I think that you can use pilmus. That also gives you option to modify your "buy" page.
sanalskumar
There are lot many sites were you can upload a trail and if people are interested, they will give you their time and money. One part of your earning will go to the site. Or if you sell your software to a site, its no longer yours. It doesn't look okay to me.
shark123
I don't know any site buys your software, but there are many sites can sell your softwares.